Chapter 51 - weekend

Start from the beginning

"I'm doing good, right?" the cub wipes off her sweat, "told ya, this is cool"

"It's only half an hour, anddd we haven't finished the other side," I smiled, "I rarely get rid wild grasses, only when it's too many, that's why there's a lot"

"Ooh since I'm helping today, you decided to clean up, oooh, taking advantage of the situation, not bad miss Myoui, smart action" She sits down, pulls out the gloves then try to reach one of the red fruits without standing up, "hehe, is it okay, if I can't control myself and keep picking strawberries?"

I took a glance at her, lol she sweat a lot "I plant it because of you tho, takes it as much as you want, I'd happy if you do"

"wahhh, arigathankkss!" she ruffles my hair, it's already become her new habit.

I shake my head to tidy up messy hair without touching it, "you ruffles my hair a lot lately, can you stop that?" even though I like it, but pls stop

Chaeyoung looked at me, "oohh you don't like it? then i'll change, hmmm" she thinks for a sec, then leans forward and lightly kiss my cheeks,

???

"thankyou!" she said, then took another strawberry again.

this is worse, my chest feels...

thank god, she's too focused on the strawberry, or she would seen my red cheeks,

Instead, I'm the one who can't focus, until I put down the scissors, "can you stop being annoying for a day?"

"Ohh I'm annoying, I see..." Chaeyoung nods several times and keeps grinning, she knows that will annoy me more.

"issh" I lightly pinch her cheek, "if you persist to be annoying human, I'll pinch your waist"

"oow I'm afraid, miss Myoui" she slightly lifts both of her hands, "so scary, I give up"

*smh "this kid"

"Hey, I'm not a kid" she playfully glares and pouts like she was offended, "I'm 17 years old"

My annoyed self has gone, I chuckled and pinched her cheeks again, "hahaha, that's adorable"

"wow, from annoying, now I'm adorable, that's a quick upgrade, well you're cute too, but... i think you're more like beautiful rather than cute" she smiles at me,

"oh" I turn my head back to the plant, another weakness was found, her smile plus compliment

"do you know when you smile, your beauty is doubled?" Chaeyoung eats another strawberry.

"..." I pretend to observe the leaf,

"hahah, you blushed!" she laughed and pointed her finger at me.

I glare at her... and keep glaring, but she laughs harder instead, ahhh I can make her blush too, I quickly lean forward and kiss her cheeks. Chaeyoung shut up in an instant, I smirked, "hahah! you blushed!"

she was shocked for several seconds but laughed again, oh god she's back to annoying again.

"Hahahah omg Myoui Mina, you think you can attack with my weapon?? not a smart move," she smugly shakes her head, "better luck next time"

I decide to shoo her away, "go, there's a lot more wild grass you need to clear behind there"

she refuses, "I only want to stay with a beautiful human beside me, HEH don't blush again hahahah,"

"ew cringe, just go away you annoying kid" I scoffed, but my lips curved upwards.

"No, I don't want to go there, it feels better here," she refused again.