The Mystery of Fogbound Lake

Brody's POV

"Hey! I see it, Brody!" Sim said "See? There's a big fissure" He said "I guess we can enter through here" He said "Is that steam?" He asks "I wonder if it's going to be really hot in there" He said "But it's too late to get cold feet" He said "I'm shaking with anticipation, Brody!" He said determined "What awaits inside?" He asks "And what awaits us on the top? I can't even imagine what's in store for us" He said "We're heading into a place where no one has ever gone before!" He said "That makes my pulse race!" He said looking at me with excited bright eyes "Let's go, Brody! Let's go inside and climb upward!" He said and we go inside.

*Meanwhile at the Groudon Statue*

Third Person's POV

"Psst....Hey, Chief! What's going on? Something wrong?" Zubat asks whispering "Chief...Hey, Chief... You've been staring at him down for how long now?" Koffing asks "C'mon... let's you and I give him a double dose of the ol' noxious gas...." He said "Shhh! Shut your yap!" Skuntank said "Dear friends! What's wrong? You've been making such scary faces at me!" Wigglytuff said "Bah...this guy's tough...really tough..." Skuntank said "I get it! You're trying to make me laugh with silly faces!" Wigglytuff said "I bet I can make you laugh too!" He said "Blabba! Blabba! Blapp!" He said making silly faces "Blobba! Blobba! Blopp!" He said "C'mon, Chief...!" Koffing said "I can't take this...this whole weird scene is freaking me out..." He said "Ok, then...this isn't working, and we're out of options..." Skuntank said "Hey, Wigglytuff!" He said "Whatiswhatiswhatis...what is it?" Wigglytuff asks "Hey, no hard feelings, but... You're going down!" Skuntank said "Take this! A noxious-gas special! Straight from me and Koffing!" He said and the two attack.

*Meanwhile with Team Hope*

Brody's POV

We made our way through the eight floors of Steam Cave when we reached the mid point with a Kangaskhan statue at the center of the room "We've made it pretty high up!" Sim said "We must be getting close to the top!" He said "GRROOOOOH...!" We hear a roar in the distance but faintly "Hey! What was that?" Sim asks "GROOOOOOH....!" We hear again "Just now....did you hear that?" Sim asks "Did I just imagine that...
Or not?" He asks "Well, anyway... We're almost there, so let's keep going" He said and as we started to walk ahead "GRROOOOOOOH....!" We hear again "Did you hear that, Brody?!" Sim asks and I nodded "So, I didn't imagine that sound after all!" Sim said "It was like some sort of roar!" He said "But I wonder what it could be!" He said "Who knows what's ahead?" He asks "But let's be brave! And let's keep going on!" He said "We're nearly there. Let's go!" He said and walks ahead 'Yes. We are nearly there' I thought 'And when we reach the top...' I thought 'We may meet Uxie at last' I thought 'It may answer my big question! Who am I?' I thought 'That is, who was I....before I lost my memory?' I thought 'That reminds me...I still haven't said a word about this to Sim' I thought "Sim" I said making Sim walking back to me "Yes? What is it, Brody?" Sim asks "I need to tell you something" I said "Oh? What is it?" Sim asks and I confessed what happened since arriving at the base camp "Ever since te base camp you've had a feeling that you somehow know this place?" Sim asks "So you suspect you met Uxie and he erased your memories, Brody?" He asks and I nod "I see...so that's what has been on your mind, Brody!" He said "Hmmm....Brody!" He said looking at me worried and then smiles "Well, now we have just one more reason to get to the top!" Sim said "We have to meet Uxie and find out what really happened!" He said "I wonder what you were like before you lost your memory, Brody...." He said "Perhaps Uxie can provide the answers" He said "Let's go! Let's make our way to the top, Brody!" He said and we walk ahead.

Soon enough, we both reach the Steam Cave Peak "We've climbed far up!" Sim said "This place....It feels... It feels strange somehow..." He said "The very air is charged with tension!" He said "It's making my skin crawl...all over..." He said "I feel like I'm being crushed...by a terrible sense of danger..." He said "GRROOOOOOOH... GRROOOOOOOH....!" We heard the roar clearly this time "Eep!" Sim said "It's that sound we heard earlier, Brody!" He said "Just as I thought! It was the sound of roaring!" He said "GRROOOOOOOH....!" The roar was heard again and then something was approaching making us bounce of the ground lightly with each step it took "S-s-something is...." Sim said "....is... coming!" He said nervous.