Fatigued At A Young Age

The next day, Amity woke up feeling groggy. Her body was tired. She ignored her feeling of fatigue and got ready for the day. Before heading to school, she ate her breakfast rather quickly. A whole plate of scrambled egg eyes, scarfed down in a matter of seconds.

Unlike other students who flew to school using either their parent's staff or their own winged beast, Amity walked to school. But because she felt weak, she chose the lazy option and cast an Abomination to carry her to school. Once arrived, she had her Abomination put her down and Amity walked by herself.

While heading to her first class she stopped by her monster locker, which was close by to Boscha's monster locker. Boscha herself walked by, taking notice of Amity. "Hey there, Blight. You look offal today." Amity looked to Boscha, her fatigue showing upon her face.

"Well, I feel terrible and I don't need you to make it worse. Leave me alone." Amity replied. "Fine." Boscha said, and walked away. Amity thought it kinda weird that Boscha didn't keep pestering her, being in her nature and all. She didn't pay much mind and went to her first class of the day.

As Boscha walked away she grinned to herself, knowing what she did.

Amity made it to class a few minutes early. While waiting she rested her head down on the desk. She almost fell asleep when her Abomination teacher, a very short man being carried by a caucasian Abomination, walked in. He greeted the class and started lecturing the students.

During the entire period, Amity was groggy the whole way through. She even started having stomach pains. She was absurdly hungry all of a sudden. Class finally ended and Amity walked to her next class. 'Beasts, And Why You Should Fear Them.'

On her way to class she encountered Luz. "Hey there Amity! My buddy!" Luz said, waving her arms about. Luz had recently joined Hexside, attending all coven related classes. No matter the situation now, Luz somehow always perks Amity up. Her attention sharpens and her face goes a light-ish red.

"Oh, Luz! Good to see you." "Woah there Amity, you don't look so good." "I'm... ugly?" "No no no, I mean you don't look well... or... healthy." "Oh, right. I woke up feeling weird. I'm not at my best today. And I'm weirdly hungry." "Well, I'm sorry you're not doing great. Maybe you're just really hungry. I don't have any food but I do have a cough drop. I know they're for coughs but they're really tasty."

"Thank you, Luz, I appreciate- "Before she could finish speaking, she reeled up a big sneeze. She sneezed in right into her arm. When looking at where she sneezed, she saw Abomination goo. Both Amity and Luz were alerted by this.

"What in the what?" Amity said. "Well, the Isles is strange but that seems unnatural." Luz said. "Perhaps you have some gunk in your nostrils." "Maybe. Still weird. I'll just... take that cough drop and go if you don't mind." "Um, yeah. Sure."

Amity took the medicine candy and kept walking. She felt bothered by what came out of her. She tried not to think about it. She put the cough drop in her mouth and rolled it around in her mouth, distracting her from her physical pain. Throughout the rest of her classes, Amity was tired, hungry, sleepy, and generally bothered.

It was eventually lunch time. Amity felt starved and got a bunch of food. Screaming peas, Demon Spider meatloaf, and smashed Vegetable Liver. Amity grabbed a bunch of each food. Just like her breakfast, she scarfed it down quickly.

After finishing that ton of food, she felt bloated, somewhat satisfied. Then she wasn't. She started to feel all that mushed up food coming back up. She quickly got out of her seat trying not to trip.

She ran to the closest trash bin and chucked up her food. It was nasty. She chucked, twice. She laid her arms on the rim of the bin and let her head hang. She stayed there for a moment, trying to breathe. "What's happening to me today?" Amity thought to herself. "I must be sick or something."