💀🖤a week later🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

So far I've had lunch alone—one minute Grell's with me the next he's not—and girls who already work here hardly talk to me. I heard from this guy, Ronald, that it's because I've been offered the job they deserve. Well maybe when I become a reaper I'll be doing it for them if the heads won't give them a chance.
I arrived at the Grim Reaper Library, I had to study for my first ethics quiz, I had the books but no place to sit. "I know the perfect place for you to sit," said an old lady.
"Who're you?" "Oh pardon me. I'm Gretchen, the desk lady of the library where you will turn in your cinematic record books once you become a Grim Reaper."
Yep, she was an old lady; she had your basic wrinkles and white hair. "I know, I'm old, so you can call me granny. Now come on you have to study." We walked over to the statue. "Uh, granny, what're we doing in front of a statue?" "This is no ordinary statue, look at the plaque."

Reaper #136649
A man who collected souls without mercy or delay.
The very epitome of a Grim Reaper.

"I know who you are young lady and this's the place you should be sitting when you're here to study." Now that I thought about it, the heads did say he was reaper number 136649. "He will guide you through your journey to becoming a reaper, and maybe one day you'll be here next to him." "Or somewhere else in the association," I said. Granny gave me a nice pat on the back, "if you need anything I'm at the desk." "Actually grandma . . . May I have a cup of tea?" She didn't only walk with a cane, she hit with it too. "No drinking or eating in my library."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Undertakers POV:

I was needed at the library, and granny was waiting outside so this couldn't be good. "We have a situation young man." "What, what is it? Is Victoria alright?"
"See for yourself." There was a statue of me in my reaper years in the library, and under it was my 117 year old daughter with a pile of books around her, and one of the books she used as a pillow. "Last time I saw this, it was you but on the desk," granny said. "Hihi, I remember that, I needed coffee to get up and go home." While she enjoyed her nap, granny and I put the books back. "I think you might recognize the book her head is on." I looked at the cover, Robin Hood.
"Does she know?" "No and she hasn't started reading it, so you might wanna take it with you." I put the spectacles and book in my robe, now for the tricky part.
I put one arm under her knees, another behind her back, and lifted her up. "Here dear let me help." Granny put her arm around my neck. "Thank you." "Anything for my favorite grandson."

💀🖤time for the final🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

I got B in Practical skills, A in written exams, and A in ethics. My grades spell the noise a sheep makes and their blood doesn't even taste good. "Don't worry, when you become a reaper, your practical skills will kick in and you'll be unstoppable," Undertaker said. "Thank you." I've wanted to call him dad, but I'm waiting for the right time. And inside the Retrieval Squads office is not exactly where I want to start. "Aren't new recruits supposed to work in pares for the final?" I asked.
"Yes but if you can do it alone and succeed, then maybe women are worthy of becoming reapers," the left head said. "And from what you've told me, none of those recruits are worthy of being your partner," Undertaker said. I looked at him and he put his hands up, "I didn't interfere I promise." They handed me the information, when I opened the book, I dropped it the next second.
"Ecaterina."

💀🖤a little time skip🖤💀

"I can't do it." "But dearie you've already made it this far," Undertaker said. "I know I've heard it this past week in class." I've been walking around the living room, "you can't go back now," and he's been on the couch trying to convince me. "Victoria it's either this, or typing and looking through files all day."

Undertakers POV:

She stopped at the balcony door . . . then she turned around and jumped onto the couch. I made sure to put a pillow on my lap or she'd hurt herself. "I can't do it, Undertaker, she's the only piece of family I have left." "Oh how rude, saying that while your head is on you adopted fathers lap." I looked away and crossed my arms. Not a word from her, she just turned her head to the left. "Look, Victoria, l know this isn't easy but you just have to believe in yourself." She looked at me, "you're gonna have to try harder then that." "Hehe alright. I believe in you, Grell believes in you, Ronald believes in you . . . even Will believes in you."
That got her sitting up. "Will? As in reaper who tried to collect my soul Will?"
"Yep, he said for a female this might be hard, but remember this's just your job—should you pass this exam—the sooner you reap all the souls the sooner you go home." She walked back to the balcony door, the sunset made her silhouette look beautiful. I can't wait to see it again but with a death scythe in her hands.
"Let me see her book again."

💀🖤a little time skip🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

Apparently my final is tonight at midnight, I decided to wait for her where she was going to die. I heard footsteps coming, around the corner Ecaterina came into the alley, except she was getting old fast. Ecaterina collapsed on the ground, "looks like I'm up." I went down, brought out the little blade . . . "Doamna mea." Blood was coming out of her mouth, "wh-What happend to you?" "I found a way to live forever," I let my hair down, took off the spectacles, and moved my bangs, "but that doesn't mean I forgot who or what I am." If I was gonna do this I would do it looking like my past and my future. I pierced her heart and her cinematic record came out. It tried attacking me, but it looks like that B in practical skills payed off. As I collected her soul I saw so much of me in her record, she really was like family. The record ended and she became ashes . . . I stamped the picture completed.

A Grim Reapers Daughter (Black Butlers Undertaker x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें