Chapter 2: Detention is- interesting...

Start from the beginning

But then you remembered that you can sign up for clubs here, so you went around trying to find someone to ask where it is. But you stumbled apon it yourself. And damn was it long. How big was this place to have so many clubs active? And why was there one for summoning demons? Oh hell yes this was your kinda stuff. So as you signed up for the cult one, and you had skimmed through some others. Most of them are normal school stuff, then you finally found it the fencing club. You then sighed up for it as well. Damn you couldn't wait to start either of them.

You had so wondered what you do in a cult club? Is that even allowed? But you guess it is as it's there, and you sighed up for it.

But you carried on your way back to where Sir Muzan is and spotted him still leaning on the doorframe. “What took you so long?” He asked a bit annoyed. “Uh it's a long story...” You said as he sighed. “Just fallow me..” Muzan said as he started to walk down the hall. You still wondered if this was a a fever dream after all. You then sighed and fallowed behind him. Why were you so short again? Like even Tanjirou was taller than you. Oh god then how tall was Gyomei to you? Now that is terrifying.

Soon the two of you came up onto a door, Muzan then turned to you. “Dont do any funny business, and good luck.” he said as he walked off leaving you flabbergasted. Why good luck? But only time will tell as you turned to the door. Then you opened it. Not expecting whatever you were seeing Infront of you.

There was Douma and Akaza arguing and a man who looked so tired he could pass out any minute in there. “The hell?” You said as you quietly entered the room, and sat down in the closet desk to you. Not wanting to be noticed by the two guys arguing.

But ala's nothing good ever happens to you, and Douma was the first to notice you. “Oh Akaza-dono, we have a new visitor!” He sounded excited but Akaza bitch slapped him across the face before turning to you. “Uh, what are you doing here?” He asked as he sat back down in his seat. Douma layed on the floor, seemingly passed out.

You couldn't take you're eyes off him as you propped you're head up with your hand. “ Two minutes late to class.” You said as Akaza nodded. “What cha'll here for?” You asked as you took a bite out of you're sandwich. “Thats a long story, but let's just say he got what he deserved.” Akaza said as he turned to his own lunch. You had just noticed that they both were bandaged up quite a bit. So you're guessing they got in a fight.

“But more importantly, did you win?” You asked Akaza, which a grin came onto is face. “You bet I did!” He said as he took a bite of his bland rice. Douma then woke up from his mini coma. “Why do you have to be so mean to me Akaza-dono?” He said, whining. Akaza just gave him a glare as Douma then sat next to him. Akaza then got up with his food and moved closer to you. Douma then looked like his world came crashing down. He then dramatically slumped onto his desk as he looked over at you.

“See? He can be such a meanie at time's!” He said dramatically as a expression of disgust made its way into Akaza's face. You just sat there, wow you didn't know that they'd be... This funny! Like hell their dynamic is so fun to watch. “No I'm not you pimpus strawberry!” Akaza said as you snickered a bit, catching his attention for a second. “But you look like a basketball!” Douma said as he pointed at Akaza. “Hes got a point.” You said.

Akaza's face fell as he pointed at you, then slowly looked over at you. “Dont-  Don't you agree with him rate Infront of me...” He said as Douma laughed. “Thats probably why a kid thought your head was actually one!” Douma said as Akaza's face exploded into shades of red as he quickly leaned over to Douma. “I swear to God that was three years ago!” He had yelled as Douma couldn't stop laughing, as he pounded his hand onto the poor table.

Dang this is more interesting than a Kardashian episode, like this needs to be a series. Who knew two homicidel maniacs would be so funny? You just watched them argue as you ate your food.

“-And then the kid noticed it was you!- Oh I almost forgot you were there?” Douma randomly said as he leaned over to his side to see you better. His rainbow eyes glistening with curiosity as he stared at you. Akaza almost looked offended, but he just scoffed as he continued to eat his now cold food.

Douma then suddenly stood up, startling Akaza as he choked on his food. But Douma paid him no mind as he sat in the seat next to you. And holy crap this dude's taller than you even when he's sitting down. Holy Jonny Jesus why is everyone so tall?!

“So what's your name?” He asked as he propped his head up with his wrist as he continued to stair at you. It actually made you feel a bit uncomfortable but you ignored it. “Its Y/N, your's?” You asked even though you already know the answer. “My what a lovely name! My name is Douma and the grumpy pants behind me is my good friend Akaza-dono!” He said cheerfully with a closed eye smile, showing his fangs. Wait are they still demons?

But your line of though was interupted by Akaza who spoke a bit loudly so you could hear him. “No were not!” He said as Douma opened his eyes again as a frown was on his face. “He can be so mean! But anyway can I call you Y/N-chan?” He asked as he got really close to your face. “Uhh-?”

But yet again Douma got bitch slapped again in the back of the head. By who? Akaza of course! “Do you even know what personal space is?!” Akaza yelled as Douma leaned back up, rubbing his head. “Owe that hurts you know!” Douma said as he pouted.

This dude is literally a walking talking baby, like even his wording is weird.

“Im sorry about him Y/N, I wish we never met...” Akaza said as the bell rang in the room. Startling you. “Welp I guess our time here is up, uhh see you again?” Akaza said as Douma looked like he was bouta cry out  Niagara falls. “Why is it whenever I make new friends it always gets cut short?” Douma had whined as he threw away his tray after Akaza. You did the same. Welp that was the weirdest detention you've ever had. But it was fun seeing the two bicker a lot.

“Hope to see y'all too?” You said as you all headed towards the door. Stepping out of the room, you stretched. And turned to them to give one of your signature one liners. But was cut of guard by Douma enveloping you in a hug. “I hope we see echother again Y/N-chan!” He said. Akaza then just gave him another slap to the back of the head and dragged him off off you, and down the hallway. As well as started another argument.

You just stood there bamboozled as you blinked a couple of times. You felt like that dude will become a problem in the future...

 You felt like that dude will become a problem in the future

Taisho secrets!:

•Akaza and Douma though that your laugh was cute
•Douma actually has fellings in this universe, just that it's just like switch sometime
•The reason Muzan gave you a heads up is so you didn't die in there. Or a least almost