Chapter 3: Saving The Busty Fox Princess!

Hey guys, I decided to make a Genshin Impact Story with this reader and have it so only Selene, Emilia, and Mizuki goes with him there. I plan on expanding the harem I'm the Genshin Impact Story. This will start after this current story is over.

Anyways, on with the chapter

Puck's POV

   I returned to the real world and quickly pulled back from Y/n. I was breathing heavily from the overwhelming presence of a fellow Beast and those dragons. I still couldn't believe what I witnessed was true. But, noticing a faint glow and the presence of Selene from his ruby pendant, I knew with certainty that it all true and it did happen. I looked at Y/n in fear and a new found respect, though I didn't show any and kept a straight face. To have such powerful beings within him just meant that his body must truly be strong to host them within his gate/soul. This also made me realize that if the Great Sages hear about this, with his permission since it will affect him greatly, Lia will be looked upon in a better light. Especially since the boy is her knight. Thinking back, I realized that there was the presence of another being that didn't show itself, just as strong as the alpha.

Y/n: So, what did you find out?! I'm excited to hear!

   I composed myself before responding.

Puck: You have an affinity with every magical element. Though there is also something you showed now that is more shocking.

Emilia: What is it, Puck?

Puck: Within his gate/soul are 10, maybe 11 if I'm right, powerful dragons. There power is like nothing I've ever seen. What I can guess, 9 of them represent a Breathing Form while I'm not sure about the others. But the others felt like I was in the presence of gods, so I know they aren't weak.

   I look at his ruby pendant.

Puck: Also, he has a contracted spirit residing inside his Oda; his ruby pendant. Selene; Empress of Flames. She told me that she made a self formed contract to be his contracted spirit because she sees him of being worthy to be her contractor.

Y/n: Cool! How do I call her out?!

   Y/n POV

   I asked Emi. After she proceeded to show me, with Puck's help, I did the same. Selene appeared as a raven sized golden phoenix and landed on my head and made herself comfortable. She even told me that due to her being a my contracted spirit, I had some of her powers flowing through me, meaning that I had the immortality of a true phoenix and their regenerative factor. When I died, which can only happen through natural means, I'll be turned to ashes and be returned to a 5 year old with all my memories.

   This was definitely going to be useful since Rengoku's Dragon would've killed me if I used it. I also made a guess that the dragons within me represented my Dragon Breathing Technique so I have one or two more possible forms to gain. I'm going to make them my Esoteric Arts. Just as I was about to ask about learning magic, Ram came over and requested that I follow her to Roswaal's office. When we got there, I entered and saw a letter of the Royal Lugnica stamp on the wax seal.

Roswaal: Why hello. You must be curious onto why I called you here, no?

   I simply nod. I knee that Roswaal was deceitful and manipulative, so I was curious on what he had plan.

Roswaal: Well, you see, after Reinhard told the Great Sages about your accomplishment to overwhelm the Bowel Hunter with ease, they were astonished to hear such praise about you coming from the Sword Saint himself. He even mentioned how, in his eyes, you were more powerful than him. You can imagine that this left a tremendous impression about you, so much so that they sent a letter to you to request an assignment. This letter here states the request.