Y/n Doragon no Shinzō

Name: (look up)

Age: 17

Race: (formerly) Human; (currently) Half Elf (Human & Elf)

Hair Color: Silver(ends being red)

Right Eye Color: purple

Right Pupil Color: Blue

Left Eye Color: Yellow/Red

Left Pupil Color: White

Appearance: A fit version of yourself. With a haori similar to Kyojuro Rengoku's haori; except the whit is black, the red is a vibrant blue, and the yellow is a cyan. Your clothes have a modern take to them.

Oda: The ruby pendant you wear.

Contracted Spirit: Empress of Flames, Selene (A Greater Phoenix Spirit)

Weapon: Nichirin Sword

Weapon's Appearance: Just like Kyojuro Rengoku's nichirin; except the red is vibrant blue.

Power: Dragon Breathing (original(?))

Dragon Breathing: First Form - Soaring Dive: The user leaps high into the air, with a strong gust of wind, with the blade surrounded by rapidly swirl and razor-sharp winds. The user dives towards the target, with a vacuum cut, and strikes with a downwards slash that can cleave through steel. After the strike, either if the strike hit or not, will release a burst of razor-sharp category 5 hurricane winds that cuts through stone with ease. The appearance of a transparent, light blue serpentine dragon can be seen following along side the blade.

Dragon Breathing: Second Form - Rising Earth Dragon: The user scrapes the tip of the sword against the ground and strikes with an upwards slash. The ground beneath/in front of the target will rise, in the form of a dragon's clawed hand, and impale them with the claws.

Dragon Breathing: Third Form - Striking Dragon Lightning: The user dashes forward at lightning speed and strikes with a horizontal strike. This attack can change direction with ease when mastered. A dragon made of lightning will strike the spot the attack hits.

Dragon Breathing: Fourth Form - Desolate Descend: While in the air, the user points his sword towards the ground and propels himself/herself towards the ground while surrounded by a dome shaped void aura. Once the user lands, a small amount of the void spreads outward to cause a wide zone of damage and the rest rises upwards, up to 5 meters, in the form of a white eye, white mane, black scale serpentine dragon.

Dragon Breathing: Fifth Form - Spiralling Blizzard Dance: Striking with a circular motion, the user is surrounded by a white serpentine dragon flying around him/her, creating a frigid air the creates shard of ice that follows the dragon at speeds that shreds through densely packed trees and bamboos with ease.

Dragon Breathing: Sixth Form - Lunar Dragon Vortex: With a swing from the user's sword, a purple and yellow serpentine dragon is launched forth with waves of yellow and purple crescent moons. The dragon will move on the direction of the swings of the user's sword and will strike a target up to eight times before vanishing. In the process, the waves of purple and yellow crescent moons will spiral to the center point of the dragon's first strike in an implosion and explode, with a radius of 4 meters, when the dragon vanishes.

Dragon Breathing: Seventh Form - Star Fall: With a downwards slash, the user unleashes multiple miniature blue and yellow serpentine dragons that effects a radius of 10 meters; with the user a meter outside the area of effect.

Dragon Breathing: Eighth Form - Roaring Flash Strike: Unleashes a flurry of slashes, faster than the eye can see, that produces the  booming sound of a dragon's roar.

(Final) Dragon Breathing: Ninth Form - Rengoku's Dragon: A move dedicated to Kyojuro Rengoku's 9th form. Angling vertically the sword's tip across the chest towards the ground in and airtight stance. Over the user's heart forms a blue sun shaped fire with a flaming streak that travels to their right shoulder, down their arm and hand, and forms a ring around their ring finger. User dashes forward with and explosion and speed that the ground beneath their feet melts. A flaming blue serpentine dragon with red eyes and red electricity coming from the mouth is produced around the user. The dragon engulfs the enemy and envelopes them in a fire that rivals the sun. The user is unaffected by the heat engulfing the enemy. The flames will leave a burn scar on the user's body that they were on and burn their heart to ashes. Do to Y/n's contracted spirit being the Empress of Flames, his heart will not be burn and only the scar will remain. The stance can be changed to Kyojuro Rengoku's 9th form stance if the user wishes.

Y/n's Goals

Goal 1: Get Rem and Subaru together as a couple.

Goal 2: Get Emilia to fall for him and live his fantasy romance dreams.

Goal 3: Get some Emilia's Half Elf booty in his bed.

Goal 4: After realizing protection doesn't exist in that world, hope Emilia doesn't get pregnant too soon. He most likely mentally be a father yet.

Goal 4: Get Emilia to save him from Puck's angry father mode; especially if he got her pregnant.