Prologue

Silver is standing on rainbow bride, his daggers in his hands. He is standing with his father who is killing minions of Hela's army, Thor with his hammer and Loki with his helmet and blade. Hela is advancing toward the trio. "we need to do something" Loki says stabbing more minions. Dead Asgardians lay dead around us including Heimdall, Thor is throwing lightning with his hammer, "I'm open to new ideas" Thor yells disintegrating minions, Silver is mad, during Hela's rampage she killed Silvers close friends. His attacks are sloppy and fueled with rage, after stabbing and kicking the minions, he doesn't see the minion behind him and impales him. Silver yells in pain catching the attention from his father and uncle. "SILVER!!" Loki yells and stabs the minion, leaning down to help his son, Silver got the dagger in the stomach and is coughing up blood. Loki cradles the boy in his arm. Thor is still killing Hela's army. Tears fall out of Loki's eyes as Silver's breathing slows. Hela stops the army's advance and laughs. "your weak son is gonna die because of your pathetic ways" she shouts unaware of the danger behind her. The body Loki holds disappears  and gurgling is heard, looking at Hela they see a blade impaled through her throat. She falls down reaviling Silver, Loki smiles and sighs happy that his son is safe.

Loki is checking on Thor is is mourning the loss of his people. He failed as a king and Asgard has fallen, all of Hela's minions ran off after Silver killed Hela, but some stayed around to fight only to get obliterated by Jonathan.
Silver is closing one of his dead friends eyes when he notices a orange rectangle appear, people in black outfits and glowing sticks appear. "there's our varient, get him" they say, they approach silver who readys his knifes. "WAIT" a voice yells as a separate orange rectangle opens, an elderly man enters before approaching the guy nearest Silver, one of the guys behind the man places an object with a glowing orange liquid on the ground. "Silver Lokison" the man says grabbing the guys glowing stick "in the name of the Time Variance Authority you have to come with me" "NEVER" Silver yells but before he can get to him he is heit in the face and is slowed in time "sorry about that but you have to come with us" he says slapping a black ring across his neck. Silver falls to the ground and groans before being picked up by the minute men and brought into the portal. He is in an old fashioned room like midgard. The man is beside him "I'm agent Mobius by the way" he says opening his hand expecting a handshake which he doesn't get "bring me back to my family" Silver demands him, "yeah, I can't do that" he says angering him, Silver runs through the room before being teleported back to Mobius, he looks at Mobius before trying to run away again only to be brought back to the same place. Silver sighs before looking over and sees a black women with, Loki.
Silver notices this and yells "father" he yell to him, Loki doesn't acknowledge it, he yells again "Loki" catching his attention, "its me" he looks at Silver confused "your son"
The women drags Loki to our location
"I don't have a son" he says confused looking at Silver. Silver looks at him clearly upset.

What do you think of this idea!
I came up with it randomly lol
Let me know if you want more
Thanks lol