SB8 - Venice Italy (M)

Zacznij od początku

Because of the heat produced by our bodies, the air conditioning in our room is currently not functioning. We're both drenched in sweat, and it feels so good to have her on top of me.

"Hmmm. Sh*t sh*t sh*t." My wife cursed as she quickened her pace, causing me to form my hands into a fist once more. I don't mind if the handcuffs leave a mark on my wrists.

She's also tightening her walls inside, trying to choke my cöck, because she's moving her muscles in her walls.

"B-babe, oohh sh*t. Let me go, baby." In frustration, I said and opened my eyes. I've had enough of the VIP SECTION in Moonbyul and Jeongyeon's bars, but tonight I can't take it any longer. I want to hold her and f*ck her.

"Nooo. Ooohhh." She replied. I've had enough of my patience. I respond to her movements by thrusting her core at a rapid pace.

"Ugggghhh L-lisaa," I say. She screamed with delight because of what I was doing.

She threw her body on top of me, leaning into my neck, and let me move my thing inside her, thrusting it in and out. She's groaning, gasping, moaning, and a few seconds have passed before she lets out her orgasms, which add to the sound that our sexes are making.

She also bit my shoulder while exploding, but I just let her and stopped cumming because it was my time to f*ck her even more.

"W-where did you put the key?" I ask her, even though I'm gasping for air, and even though she's tired, she leans in, reaches for the keys, and uncuffs me.

When she let go of my hands, I shifted our positions in a split second. I spread her legs without warning and ate her down there with my mouth.

"Ugggghhh." She moans loudly, and I encircle her legs with both of my arms.

I begin devouring her wetness with my tongue while also tasting her juices. I investigate her down there, and all I can hear is her moaning and gasping in our room. "Ooh, L-lisa, baby."

When I am dissatisfied. I licked her clit and inserted my two fingers into her core, giving her a fast finger f*ck. Her toes curled in, and she even grabbed my head and drew me deeper into her sex.

"B-babe." She gasped, and I know what that means: I'm going to devour her even more in a minute, so stop finger f*cking her and get up, then immediately position myself between her legs and without further notice. I inserted my cöck and began pumping it inside her.

I can hear one of our phones ringing, but I ignore it and go about my business, and Jennie doesn't notice the phone ringing either. Our infatuation had blinded us.

I grab her waist and thrust it deeper into her G-spot, making her two mounds bounce. I reached for her mounds, squeezed them, and pinched her nipples, causing her to hiss, before arcing her back in bed. I also lean in to eat them for about a minute while I'm still moving inside her.

After I finished devouring her two mounds and giving her hickey at the same time, she wrapped her both legs around my waist and I couldn't take it any longer.

I dropped my body on top of her, leaning against her neck, digging my face into it, and hugged her to lock our bodies together and f*ck my wife at a fast and rough pace.

"Uggh, uggh, uggh." She moans incessantly, and some of her moans are inaudible. She also digs her nails into my back, and I don't care if it leaves scars or wounds. I'm going to make love to my wife until we both pass out or get tired of it.

"R-ruby Jane. Ooohh." While pumping my cöck inside her, I moan loudly between her neck and shoulder. Her walls begin to clench and choke my movement, and I know she's cumming.