SB8 - Venice Italy (M)

Start from the beginning

"How am I supposed to relax when yo— oohhh f*ck?" I was cut off when she grinded on my thing down there and I could feel her wetness.

"It's just ahmm h-handcuffs, nothing to worry about, Manoban." I heard what she said, and I don't give a f*ck because the way she grinds her wet sex in my thing is good.

What she's doing has an impact on her as well. Who wouldn't be?

She has handcuffed me in our bed and I can't see her; it's extremely unfair, but if this is what she wants, even though I am opposed to it, I'll let her do her thing. Her grinding in my erected cöck was replaced by her warm hand stroking my shaft. When she starts stroking it, my mouth hangs open and I can't see anything. I can picture her looking at me and doing it. F*ck

"Uggghhh." I moan as she quickened her pace while stroking my cöck with her warm hands. She also played with my balls, which drives me insane. I can't help but gasp at the pleasure she's inflicting on me. Until her mouth replaces her hand, which is doing a blow job on me.

"Oh my goodness. Allow me to see you, B-babe." I pleaded, but I received no response from her, and she continued with her work.

It was the happiest and most irritated thing that was happening to me because I couldn't see her or even hold her head and give her a f*ck and I think she sensed I was close because she became more aggressive, sexy, and gave me a mind-blowing oral sex. Because I'm about to cum, I make a fist with my hand.

My breathing becomes ragged, and I thrust my cöck into her mouth, meeting every swallow she gives me but not really pushing it through her throat. No. After a few seconds, I give her a long thrust and explode my first cum in her mouth.

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t." I let out a long moan while still spilling all of my cum in her mouth.

"You're driving me crazy, honey." When she pulled my cöck inside her mouth and finally removed the necktie that was covering my eyes, I said. So she climbed back on top of me and began tracing my abs with her fingers.

"Are you sure you're mine?" She said this while staring at her fingers, which are trailing my abs. "Yes, of course. I'm completely yours, baby."

"That's great to hear, Manoban." She leans in to kiss me, and I return the kiss. It's fine that I can still taste my juices through her mouth.

Our tongues fought for about a minute, and her kisses moved to my neck, making me gasp, and I let her give me a hickey in there, and it felt so good the way she sucked and sipped my skin there.

"Are you not going to take off my handcuffs?" I ask her when she's finished with my neck all the way down to my stomach.

"Noo. I'm not going to." She simply said, and she began stroking my cöck again, making it hard, and she was not disappointed because a minute had passed when it began to harden and arouse.

"Because I haven't finished yet, baby." She went on to say.

I watch her lift her butt to guide my shaft to her opening of her core, and she slowly pulls down her body, causing me to close my eyes due to the sensation of our sexes, especially my cöck filling her in again. It's damn tasty.

"Uhmmmm." We both groan at the same time.

She didn't move for a second because she sensed our sexes were in sync. Until she began to move up and down on top of me, her hands on my stomach, allowing her to support her. The sight of her two mounds bouncing in front of me added to my feelings of lust and love.

So I can't hold them for as long as I want. Every time she went down to it, she drew her head back, her mouth slightly open.

Right now, it's a lovely scene. "Ugghhh." I moan and simply close my eyes to feel the love we're creating even more.