Goki: Yo!

She walked into the gravity room and walked up to me.

Goki: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): H-Hey Goki.

Goki: I'm ready to fight you!

I see she's just as eager as the Goku from my timeline.

(Y/N): Oh man, was that today?

Goki: Don't chicken out on me! You made a promise last night!

She pointed at me. She's right, I did promise a sparring match.

Vegeta: I'm coming too!

Goki: You want to watch Vegeta?

Vegeta: No, I want to continue my training with him!

Why do I feel like this is going to be hell for me?

Goki: Alright. Let's go somewhere more suitable for sparring.

Goki put two fingers on her forehead. Me and Vegeta put a hand on her back. She used instant transmission and we ended up in a rocky field.

Goki: So how do you want to this?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Goki: I know! We can have a tag team match! Me and Vegeta against you!

(Y/N) and Vegeta: What?!

Goki: It will kill two birds with one stone. I got my fight and Vegeta gets his too. It's a win win.

Goki smiled brightly. She sure thinks she's smart. I jumped back and got some distance from the two other saiyans. I smiled to myself.

(Y/N): You know, this is some deja vu for me.

Goki: Why is that?

(Y/N): Well, in my timeline, Goku and Vegeta were my mentors. I think this will bring back some good times for me.

Goki: Alright then Vegeta. Let's give (Y/N) the best fight of his life!

Vegeta: Whatever!

The two flew at me. I jumped up and fired some ki blasts from my hands at them. Vegeta punched them away and Goki just dodged them. Vegeta flew up at me and kicked me down. Goki got in front of me and punched me in the face, sending me back far. I landed on the ground and went Super Saiyan.

(Y/N): Time for a surprise.

I put my right hand back and a green ball formed.

(Y/N): Final Shine Attack!

I threw my hand forward and a large green blast came out of my hand. Goki put her hands up and tried to hold it back. She went Super Saiyan and started to push my blast with a blast of her own. I put more energy into my blast and started to over power Goki.

Vegeta: Behind you!

What?! I looked behind me and saw Vegeta, as a Super Saiyan, with his arms extended. He brought them together in front of him.

Vegeta: Final Flash!

A yellow blast came right for me. I pointed my left hand at it and shot out another blast. My blast clashed with Vegeta's Final Flash.

Goki: More power Vegeta!

They both powered up into Super Saiyan 2. Their blasts got really close to me. I stopped my blasts and caught theirs in my hands. I powered all the way to Super Saiyan 3 and teleported behind Goki. I kicked her forward, making Vegeta's Final Flash hit Goki.

Vegeta: Crap!

Vegeta stopped his attack. Vegeta flew over to Goki and they both got ready.

Goki: I don't sense any strain coming from him Vegeta.

Vegeta: Even as a Super Saiyan 3. What is up with this kid?

(Y/N): Like what I said to Beerus, I've mastered Super Saiyan 3! To the point where I have no ki loss while in it!

Goki: That's incredible! You just keep surprising me, (Y/N)! Show me what this mastered Super Saiyan 3 can do!

(Y/N): If you say so.

I rushed over and went behind Goki and Vegeta.

(Y/N): You shouldn't call me "kid".

I tried to kick Vegeta in the back. He turned around and caught my foot. He smirked at me.

Vegeta: That won't work again.

Goki went to punch me. I flew backwards, getting out of her range. I shot several ki blasts at Goki and Vegeta. I rushed over to one of the ki blasts and put my hand on it. I used instant transmission and went behind Goki and Vegeta. They realized I was behind them. I threw the ki blast in my hand at them. The two jumped up to dodge. I smiled to myself. The other ki blasts hit them in the back.

(Y/N): Time to show you two something interesting!

I charged up my ki. A ki ball formed in my hand. I jumped up at them. Goki tried to kick me, but I vanished as the kick landed.

Goki: He knows the afterimage too?!

I appeared behind her and slammed the ki ball into her, sending her to the ground. Vegeta grabbed my foot and started to spin me around. He threw me back and started to fire a barrage of ki blasts. I caught one and dodged the rest. I put some of my ki in the hall and shot it back at Vegeta. He shot another ki ball, causing the two balls to clash. I put some more power into mine, causing it to grow and absorb Vegeta's. The ball flew at Vegeta and hit him. I felt Goki's energy behind me. Before I could turn around, she grabbed my tail. I went out of Super Saiyan 3.

Goki: Looks like you can't move! I guess that means we win!

(Y/N): H-Hey! This already happened today! Please let go!

Goki: You're not going to attack me if let go, right?

I just nodded my head. Goki gave me a skeptical look. She smiled at me and let my tail go. I brought my tail in front of me and rubbed it, trying to soothe the pain.

(Y/N): This is the one problem with my tail. If only I could train the weakness away.

I landed on the ground and sat down. Goki and Vegeta landed on the ground in front of me.

Goki: That was a fun match. We have to do this more often.

I smiled at them. Goki offered me her hand. I grabbed it and she pulled me up to my feet. I found myself looking into Goki's eyes. They shined with energy and life.

Goki: Hello? Goki to (Y/N)? Are you there?

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Goki waving her hand in front of my face. I felt my face heat up.

(Y/N): I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get distracted!

Goki laughed and patted me on the back.

Goki: Don't be sorry. It happens to the best of us.

Vegeta: Except me.

I'm going to test that. I pointed at a nearby rock.

(Y/N): Oh no! Bulma showed up and got hit by a stray ki blast!

Vegeta: What?!

Vegeta looked at where I was pointing. He realized that no one was in that direction.

(Y/N): Happens to the best of us.

Goki put her hand over her mouth, trying to hold in her laughter. Vegeta got angry and went Super Saiyan 2.

Vegeta: You want to see a joke?

I can hear the venom in his voice. It makes me scared. I'm definitely getting deja vu. Vegeta turned around and punched me in the head, the force of the punch sent me down into the ground. My face went into the dirt.

(Y/N): Owwww.

(Chapter 8 end)