"The hell took you so long?" Ethan started, voice irritated.

The man glanced at her and him.

"I'm sorry. We had some minor turbulances coming here." The man, Redfield, answered.

Ethan frowned but shook his head.

"Ethan Winters." he introduced as he glanced at the other men and the fallen creature that just littered the ground.

Redfield turned to Bela.

"Bela... Just Bela." she said as she was suddenly hit with deja vu. Maybe this is similar as to when she first got to Connections.

The man nodded and beckoned her and Ethan to go to a truck nearby.

That seems to be where they brought Mia when Bela and Ethan reached the destination.

She saw Ethan and Mia hold hands. Maybe for reassurance.

Bela looked back at the Baker Ranch. It was now becoming afternoon from the sun's orange-kind-of glow.

She saw it now, from the outside, look empty. Unlike how eery it was when she first got here.

She also looked around the swamp. It was lit up now, and it was so bright, like no murderous freaks were roaming about killing people.

Now that she thinks about it, the Bakers possessed seemed familiar.

Like a cult, so to say.

Now that she thinks about it again, Mother Miranda's group is a cult group.

...

Bela shakes her head. After everything she's been through here she doesn't want to think anymore about cults or killer families.

Not yet...

And I don't want to brand my mother a cultist.

But she knows she's going to persistently ask Miranda for answers.

It was the mold that was forbidding her flies to move, but she's fine now.

Hopefully the flies she has with Miranda didn't get stuck like the ones with her right now.

She doesn't want to become a failure again.

She turns back to Mia and Ethan before another thought occurred to her.

Zoe.

Jesus christ, I forgot about Zoe!

The men were already rounding off Mia and Ethan for them to drive off already.

They were also already telling Bela to go with them but Bela pushed them off gently.

"Sorry, you two. Call again later, I'll be back!" Bela shouted as she ran.

Her first focus was the trailer.

Mia was calling out to her name again, like before when she didn't board the SS Anabelle.

She was still wondering where Alan was...

She shakes her head. If he wasn't around for this long then he already might be gone.

She sprinted. Her legs were aching from her running earlier and the position she woke up in but she finally reached the remaining Bakers' trailer.

Because the swamp was full of light now the trailer didn't seem too dark.

But when she opened the door it was empty.

No sign of Zoe anywhere.

Bela started to panic.