𝟏𝟏

AUTHORS POV

'I'm in love with you Lee Y/N' He accepted, he finally did. Oh how much now he wanted to yell this in front of the whole world, but then what was stopping him? He knew that he fell for you, but you? For him, he never knew if you even liked him or not.

"Do you love someone?" He asked as you looked at him while eating her sandwich cutely. "Me?" Pointing at yourself, you blinked once or twice as he nodded in response. "Yes you."

"Yes I did." A small smile tugged up on your cherry lips. "I do love someone." You repeated, making his heart break, still a spark of hope was there thinking it's him, the one you loved was him, Taehyung.

"But.." your voice trailed as you looked up at the sky. "But?" Questioning you he looked at his sandwich. "But I don't know if he loves me back or not." Your eyes definitely showed how much you loved him, but he wasn't able to notice and ended up thinking you loved someone else.

"How can someone not love you huh?" Softly tugging your hair strand behind your ears he sighed. "So he does?" You spoke, keeping your head against his shoulder as his breathing hitched a bit.

"Of course he does." He spoke, making you look at him. 'Do you do Taehyung?' sighing to yourself you again kept your head against his shoulder. "And you? Do you love someone?"

You swear your heart would break in millions of pieces if he said he loved someone else. You already went through a heart break once, and you weren't ready for another.

You loved Taehyung so much, you saw your colours within him, the way your eyes sparked when he walked past you, or the way your cheeks would turn to a darker shade of red when he talked to you. You were so in love, and so was he but you too were too oblivious to notice this.

He just stayed silent and kept looking at the sky as you kept waiting for his reply. "Yes, I do." Soon after a good ten minutes he replied. "There is a girl and I love her so much. I don't know when I started to fall for her. Maybe there was indeed a reason that I saw my colours within her."

He chuckled slightly as he sighed, still looking at the sky. "Should I just say?" Taking a deep breath he finally decided to confess. "The girl, the girl who makes my heart flutter, who makes me go crazy, with whom I imagine my whole life, she's.. she's you. I love you."

Finally he said, closing his eyes he waited for your reply but got none. Were you too shocked or were you finding ways to reject him? These thoughts were roaming in his mind.

"Y/N-" turning his head towards you he chuckled. There you were sleeping peacefully leaning your head against his shoulder. "So whatever I said wasn't even heard by you?"

Again chuckling he kept staring at you. Maybe he wasn't just able to take his eyes from this beautiful piece of art. The lunch break was long forgotten, did they even knew they were in school? It all felt like some childhood love.

But far somewhere near the door, the pair of eyes were burning, he wanted you all for himself and he could do anything for that.

"You are only mine!"
_________________________________________