𝟏𝟕

AUTHORS POV

Taehyung heard his phone notification bell, but ignored it, as you were his priority. "You..will never leave right?" You mumbled looking at him with teary doe eyes while blinking a few times.

"Of course not princess! There's no me without you!" Cupping her face he softly replied as a smile replaced her pout. "Yup you won't." Hugging him tightly she giggled followed by his chuckle too.

But somewhere he was worried, like you crying and asking him if he would leave you, and then hugging him tightly like he would just disappear any moment. These all were just making him more worried. But nevertheless he pecked your forehead and looked at you, who was now sleeping peacefully.

Softly wiping the tears he sighed. "Is there something you want to tell me hm?" He spoke, very well knowing that you were sleeping and weren't able to hear whatever he said.

"I'm sure this isn't because of your mother, but something more." Softly caressing your curls he looked at you worriedly. "I just want to help you, but I will wait until you are comfortable enough to tell me."

Sighing he picked your small figure in his arms. "Princess, wake up." He softly whispered in your ears making you hum in sleep. "Don't you wanna go home?" He asked while you shook your head indicating a big fat no.

"I don't wanna go back there, I want to be with you." Tugging his shirt you pouted as he left a small chuckle. "You sure?" Nodding your head you snuggled in his chest more while he took you to the car.

"To the mansion." He commanded his driver as he started to stare at your face. Soon the car stopped as he took you to the guest room. Of course how can he sleep in the same bed as yours without your consent. What if you aren't ready or comfortable sleeping in the same room?

Tugging you to bed he softly pecked your forehead. "Goodnight love." Stealing a last glance he left the guest room. In all this he totally forgot about the text. And just went to his room, drifting to the dreams with your thoughts.

-

Rubbing your eyes cutely, you woke up only to see yourself in an unknown room. Then all the memories of last night flashed as you realised you told him you didn't wanted to return home.

"Morning love." You flinched as you heard the same deep voice. There he was leaning his back against the door frame while staring at you with loveable eyes.

Not to mention, he was shirtless making your cheeks heat up as you looked away in an attempt to hide the crimson blush. "Don't hide, you look cute when you blush." He smirked while walking close to you.

"Yah don't come, I just woke up, I probably look like a sloth." You pouted while hiding your face in the pillow beside as he chuckled in his deep morning voice.

"You do sleep a lot, but you definitely don't look like a sloth princess." He teased as you pulled off the pillow huffing playfully before hitting his arm. "Yeah yeah." Rolling your eyes you tried not looking at him, correction, at half naked him.

"Here, wear this." Handing you an unused shirt and sweatpant he pecked your forehead as you headed towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile Taehyung came down while wearing a shirt and decided to make something. For sure this was the first time he entered the kitchen. Rest of the time the maids were there. "Okay so what do I make?" Thinking hard he decided to just open and search up something to make.

But his eyes caught a message from his 'dear' step brother. Since Jungkook never really texted him, he opened the chat just to get broken after a minute. "Marriage?"

"Are you making breakfast?" Soon you came downstairs with a smile which soon faded after seeing his teary eyes. "Taehyung?" You spoke while talking towards him but he backed away.

"You are getting married aren't y-you?" He stumbled on his own words, he sure was the bad boy for the world, but even the thought of you with someone else, especially Jungkook, was enough to kill him.

"N-No!" You immediately replied, hoping no misunderstanding was created. "Then why is he-" taking a deep breath he decided not to jump into conclusions. "This! What does this MEANS?" He tried not to jump into conclusion but couldn't help it.

"Listen to me atleast-" you spoke only to be cut off. "Then explain this!" He showed you the text making your eyes go wide. When in the world did you even agree for this marriage?

"This is fake Taehyung!" You slightly raised your voice in fear, fear of losing him, losing your soulmate, your love of life.

But before you could even explain he left the mansion.