Switched... Bodies

This took way longer then I thought to get out, and I apoligize!

Draco's POV

I wake up to a sweaty neck, and feel something sitting on my chest. I look around, and see that my room is decked in red, and covered in clothes. I sit up, and feel my chest give weigh.

I look around, and see girls in their beds, sleeping. I think nothing of it, because the girls in Slytherin always sleep in our room. But wait, I don't sleep in the slytherin common room anymore, I sleep with daddy...

I rub my eyes quickly, and realize I'm in the girl's part of the Gryffindor common room!

I start panicing, and curl up into a ball above the covers.

I few girls wake up, and come to comfort me.

"Lavender! Are you alright?" Katie Bell rushes over to me, and kneels beside the bed I'm in.

"I- I'm not hew..." I slip into littlespace, and a tear falls from my eye.

"Draco!" Gin Gin runs over to me, and comforts me.

"Draco? Like Draco Malfoy?" I nod sadly.

"Wan daddy..." I whisper.

"What was that Dray?" Gin Gin sets me in her lap, and pets my hair.

"Daddy..." I sniffle, and latch onto Gin Gin.

"I can call daddy, if you want?" Gin Gin asks while rubbing my back.

"Yes peas."

Gin Gin pulls out a small flip phone, and touches abunch of numbers.

A few seconds go by with no words.

"No answer..." Gin Gin walks over to Mommy 'Mione (I love his nicknames for things-) "Hermione wake up please"

Mommy 'Mione sit up, and yawns. "Ginny? Why are you waking me up? Are we late for class?!" She bolts out of bed, and starts running for the wardrobe, but Gin Gin grabs her arm.

"No, we're not late." Gin Gin points to me. "You see Lavender?" Mommy 'Mione nods.

"That's Draco." Mommy 'Mione gasps, and runs over to me.

"Draco what happened?!" I shake my head and whisper 'I dun know'

"I'll get Seamus so he has someone to play with, you go check on Harry." Gin Gin nods, and leaves the room with Mommy 'Mione.

Mommy 'Mione comes back with Soomus.

"Okay honey, play with Seamus and we'll get daddy. I already explained everything, so it's okay." She kisses my head and leaves the room.

Harry's POV

I wake up to complete silence, which is weird. Draco is usually crying by now...

I go to Draco's room, and open the door. I see him taking off the diaper in disgust.

Maybe he's not in littlespace? But he wears them even out of littlespace...

"Hey Dray bear?" I walk into the room, and he seems a bit startled.

"Oh hey babe!" He chuckles nervously.

"Are you okay? Your acting really weird..." He shakes his head, eyebrows furrowing. He smiles.

"No, I'm fine! Just fine!" I sigh, and walk towards him.

"You can tell me what's wrong, baby. I'm here for you."

"No! I'm fine!" He smiles again, and hugs me. He kisses my head, and walks out of the room.

Shortly after, I follow him out.

"Draco." He turns around. I slap him, and his eyebrows sink.

"Hey! What the fuck!?" I nod in understandment.

"Your not Draco, are you?" I look at this person coldly.

This is not, my Draco.

My Draco doesn't cus. Instead of 'Hey! What the fuck!?' He would say 'owie..'

"Whatt?! Of course I am!"

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but you need to get Draco back his body, and leave." They huff, and there's a bright flash.

Draco falls over, and I catch him.

"Baby, is that you?" I ask him, moving his hair to the side.

"Daddy?" He exlaims, looking up at me.

"Yes, baby! It's daddy!" He grins, and babbles on about the morning. I laugh, and lead him to the couch, and lay him down.

He didn't even notice when I left the room for a bandaid for a bruise on his arm, just lost in his words.

Ight so it seems a little quick, but (spoiler!) it's not over! :)

I know I said this would be a 'hecka long chapter' but lately me and my girlfriend have been a little awkward around each other, and not being the same, so I needed time to process it. Sorry!