Nightmares

Draco's POV

Once Harry and I got back to the dorms, I curled up in his lap.

"They're tiring... especially Pansy..." Harry hums in agreement, petting my hair.

"Hey I have a question-" He looks down at me. "Maybe I could stop using the diapers? They're nice and all, but I kinda miss having normal teenager stuff."

Harry thinks for a second.

"Well you haven't had an accident in a while, so sure I guess." I smile.

"Thanks daddy!" I run to my room, and search through my trunk, finding my boxers. I pull them on. I run back to Harry, and plop down on his lap.

"Your welcome Draco." Harry blinks a few times, obviously tired.

"Let's go to bed." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him to our room.

We lay down next to eachother, him big-spooning me.

"Night daddy."

"Night Draco."

-In ze middle of ze night-

I bolt up in fear, face sweaty. I cover my mouth with my hands, as silent tears take a stroll down my face. I slip in littlespace due to the stress, and curl up in a ball, shaking.

Harry's POV

My eyes flutter open, hearing someone crying. I look up to see my baby crying, all huddled up.

"Honey bee, you okay?" I quickly sit up, rubbing his back.

"Dada... home... hurt..." I try making out what he's trying to say, while trying to calm him down.

"Baby, can you take some deep breathes? Let's do it together." I pick Draco up, and sit him infront of me."1, 2, 3 in" I breathe in, and his shaking breaths follow my own. "1, 2 3, out." I breathe out, and he does too, a bit more clear.

"Good boy! You did such a good job!" He looks up at me, with a bit of pride.

"I-I did?" He says, happily.

"Of course!" I kiss his forehead, and he giggles.

"Now can you tell me what your dream was about?" All the signs of joy left his face, and he looks into his lap sadly.

"Draco's ofer dada hurt Draco, and touched him..." (My other dad hurt me, and touched me.) I look at him sadly.

"It's okay baby, it was just a sill nightmare! Daddy will keep you safe!" I say reassuringly.

"Pomise?" (promise?) I nod, and take his out-stretched pinky.

"Now, does my little princess want some breakfast?" He giggles and nods, tears still making their way out of his eyes.

"Panacakes!" (pancakes) I laugh a bit, carrying him to the kitchen, setting him in his chair.

I start making our food, and Draco gets reall squirmy.

"Daddy Imma use potty jus like you!" He says, climbing out of the chair.

"Need any help baby boy?" He shakes his head.

"Nope!!"

"Okay! Yell if you need anything." He skips to the bathroom, and I awe at him.

A few minutes later, he yells for me.

"DADDY!" I run into the bathroom.

"What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!" He giggles, and shake his head lightly.

"No silly daddy! I need help washing my hands!" He grins up at me proudly, obviously happy at using the bathroom.

"Oh okay hun." I help him wash his hands, and pick him up, carrying him to the breakfast table.

"Now, eat your pancakes like a good boy." He nods quickly, and shovels the food into his mouth.

"Slow down princess, you could get sick from that. You also choke.

Okay so the next few days Draco had been using the bathroom instead of diapers

Sorry this is so short! I was laying in my bed, and wrote this in like 10 minutes so it's short, and sucks. Hope you like it!