Daddy's sick!

Harry's POV

I wake up, feeling like theres like frogs in my stomache. I run over to the bathroom, and start throwing up in the toilet.

"DADDY!! ARE YOU OKAY!? DO I NEED TO CALL AUNTY PANSY AND AUNTIE HERMIONE?!" Draco rushes into the bathroom, and kneels next to me, grabbing my phone.

"M-m-morning ba-baby!" I stutter, not able to talk correctly.

"I'M CALLING AUNTIE MIONE AND PANSY!" He shouts, and I throw up again.

About 5 minutes later, Hermione bursts in, and commands pansy to get a bowl for vomiting, a wet washcloth, and turn on the ceiling fan. She kindly tells Draco to sit on the couch.

"Bu-bu-but daddy needs me!" He cries out.

"B-baby, do what she s-says! I don't want you g-getting s-sick." I say.

"Otay..." He walks to the coush, and sits down.

"Okay Harry, you think you'll be fine for a bit?" Hermione asks me. I nod, and she directs me to the sink, washing off my face with cold water.

"Now, lie down in bed, and rest. No screens. That'll hurt your eyes, and cause more pain." I trust Hermione. Her sister was training to be a doctor.

"Is daddy okay?!" Draco shouts.

"Shhh Dray. Inside voices." Pansy says, kissing his forehead.

"Is daddy okay?" Draco whispers, loudly.

"Yes Dray, he'll be fine." Hermione says.

"Come here b-baby." I say, as Hermione holds the wet rag to my forehead. It was nice and cold.

"Daddy." He says, as he lays down next to me.

"Can you p-please get one of y-y-your books and read it to me?" I say, hiccuping.

"Yes daddy!" He leaves the room, and comes back with 'The Hungry Catipillar'.

While he reads it, he struggles, but is determend to get it done.

"That was a-amazing baby! Thanks s-so much!" I smile, and he returns it.

"Mwa! Mwa!" He kisses me all over my face, and I chuckle.

"What's t-that for baby?" I ask, petting his hair.

*CUTENESS WARNING*

"When baby is hurt, daddy kiss pain away! So baby kiss daddy's pain away!" He smiles, proud of himself.

I awe at his statement. And of course that adorable smile!

"T-thanks baby!" He kisses my cheek, and then gets off the bed.

"I be back daddy!" I nod, and he leaves the room, tripping a bunch.

Third person POV

"Hey Pan Pan?" Draco asks, whispering, tapping Pansy's shoulders.

"What is it Dray?" She asks, bending down a bit.

"Baby need new diapee." He whispers in her ear.

"Okay baby, c'mon." Pansy starts pushing Draco to his nursery.

"Wait, what's happening?" Hermione asks, looking up from the area she was sweeping.

"Draco needs to be changed." Pansy says. Draco blushes, and quickly covers his face with his hands.

"Noooooooo." He says, whining.

"It's okay baby, don't be embarassed!" Pansy kisses Draco's forehead, and carries him to his nursery.

"Where are you diapers?" Pansy asks, setting him down on his changing table.

"Down dare." Draco points to a basket of diapers and pull ups.

"Okay bud, do you want a pull-up, or a diaper?" Pansy files through the basket.

"Uhm diapee pease." Draco says.

"Good manners Dray." She picks up a thick diaper, and changes Draco out of the used one.

"All done bud." She puts the last tape on the diaper, and Draco scrambles off the changing table, and runs -tripping- to Harry's room.

"Daddy! Pan Pan helped baby!" He smiles widely, but it drops when he sees he's asleep.

"Ok Dray, let's leave daddy to rest, okay?" Draco shakes his head, and crawls into bed with Harry.

"Daddy sleep, so baby sleep." He closes his eyes, and cuddles his head into Harry's chest.

"Ni ni."

Sooooo you like?