𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

Morning time came around; Vera was in the kitchen drinking coffee and watching her toast get heated up in the toaster.

"Morning V!" Taissa shouted excitedly.

"Jesus Christ Taissa..." Vera grumbled

"You aren't a morning person are you?"

"What do you think? When you were a little you use to run around waking everyone up." The toast popped up and Taissa grabbed both of them. "And that toast was mine."

"Oh sorry."

"No no no it's fine, you can have it."

"No, I didn't know it was yours-"

"I'm not even hungry Taissa-"

"Bullshit you're always hungry."

"Just take the damn toast." Taissa slowly put the toast on the plate staring at Vera. Taissa sat next to her and ate the toast happily.

"You need to eat something," Taissa murmured under each bite she took. Vera sighed and looked away from Taissa. "Something is bothering you. I can smell it."

"Or you smell my coffee that I will splash in your face if you don't stop talking with food in your mouth," Vera stated. Taissa rolled her eyes and kept eating. Vera began to think about Patrick. What was he doing since the night before? She wanted answers because it was bugging her to death.

"You're in deep thought today." Taissa snickered.

"Do you have to comment on everything I do?" Vera mumbled annoyingly. 

"It's not my fault you're staring at your coffee like it has a bug in it. Plus you have terrible eye bags."

"I've been crying all night Taissa."

"Still, it looks terrible." Vera got up from her seat and walked to the backyard. Just when she thought things would get better, Patrick was walking down the sidewalk. Vera quickly went back inside. "What happened?" Taissa asked.

"I saw Patrick walking past and I got paranoid," Vera said. Taissa nodded, looking concerned. "Look I don't know if I can do this Taissa. My anxiety levels are up to here and I don't think I can face him. I mean look at me, I'm shaking."

"Vera you're gonna have to get over this. In the end, you'll have to work with him because working with him is what gets your ends paid." Vera glared a Taissa.

What was Vera gonna do? She can't keep living like this.

"I may have an idea tho..." Taissa says with an evil smirk.