Chapter: 6

Leaning against Dallas's red car I licked on the ice cream I had gotten, while the guys were inside waiting on their burgers. I could feel eyes on me from the other greasers, I noticed that one was making his way over to me. I had no idea who any of them were, or even the one approaching me. "Hey, I'm Tim", he said with a relaxed tone. I had noticed the scar on his chin, I tried not to stare as I gave my name. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you", he looked at my outfit then back at me "I like the look". Blushing I smiled showing my teeth, this made Tim smile as well as he seemed more interested in me. That was until the guys came back, Dallas didn't look too pleased to see him flirting with me. Tim greeted them but looked confused as well, "you guys know her?" he asked. Two-bit spoke for everyone, "yeah, she's a Curtis". Tim raised a brow then looked at me again, "I didn't know they had a sister"

Dallas let out an agitated sigh as he looked at Tim, "well now you know, so stop hitting on her". There was an awkward silence before Tim nodded, "Nice meeting you", he said to me before walking off. I was a bit mad that Dallas was interfering with Tim and I, Tim was actually a nice guy. Dallas opened his door and got into the car, Two-bit and Steve on the other hand decided to walk around and get into some trouble. 

I watched as the two left, Dallas didn't make eye contact with me as he asked me with a slight attitude "Are you gonna get in?". I hopped in to which Dallas pulled away from the drive-in. I sat there, the wind blowing my hair around. For a moment I was silent before finally working up the courage to talk to Dallas. "Are you okay?" I asked too which he looked to me, "What were you two talking about?". I was confused for a moment by his question, "me and Tim?".  Dallas got cocky, "yeah you and Tim, who else?". I was taken back by how Dallas was acting, there was no way, 'The Dallas Winston' was jealous? "Are you...are you jealous?" I asked, to which he of course denied. "Of what Tim?...pft never!", Dallas looked smug while he sucked his lip. "I think Tim was pretty cute", I said not really expecting a reaction out of Dallas. Dallas was quiet as he drove me home.

~~~~~

We pulled up, I didn't really think he would stay since no one was gonna be home but me, though he did. I left the door open behind me as Dallas made his way up. I removed my jacket as I walked to my room, behind me I could hear Dallas following. Once in my room I turned to see Dallas enter my room, he shut and locked the door behind him. "what are you doing?", I asked him while setting my jacket on my bed. Dallas came closer to me then placed a hand on my face before going in for a kiss. My eyes widen but they soon closed as I felt the passion behind his kiss. My mouth opened slowly as his tongue teased my lips before entering my mouth.

My arms were now wrapped around his neck as he laid me back into my bed, straddling me he began to nip and kiss at my neck. His hands began to travel as he started kissing my chest. I felt myself wanting more of him, then he stopped. Laying there breathing heavy and eager I was confused by his suddenly stopping. "Is something wrong?" I said to which he shook his head. "Are you sure you want this?", he asked me wanting to be sure I was ready. Nodding I reached for his button and zipper, he smiled at me before kissing me one more time. Before I could react Dallas was now pulling my pants and panties off. Lifting my leg I watched as he placed it on his shoulder before fiddling with a condom wrapper. I watched as he took his cock out, it was already hard. He slipped the rubber on then gave me one last look to see if I was sure. I nodded to which Dallas went in slowly, my mouth opened as I inhaled shakily. Dallas watched me as if he was enjoying my sounds. He picked up my other leg then leaned onto me, my knees were now to my chest as he began to fuck me harder. I let out more moans as I couldn't control them, my eyes watering from the pain. The pleasure was more overwhelming than the pain as I started to moan his name. 

Dallas leaned back up, his hands were now pushing down on the back of my thighs as he forced himself deeper. "Y/N we are home!" called out Darry, to which I almost had a heart attack. I tried to hop up but Dallas pinned me down, he began to fuck me harder. I went to moan but he covered my mouth tight, he himself struggled to be quiet as he let out a low shaky groan when Cumming. He pulled out, pulling his pants up the leaving my room, and off to the bathroom. 

I myself got cleaned up, putting my bottoms back on. I could hear my brothers walking around as Sodapop let out a laugh. Leaving my room I went to greet them, Darry knew something was up. "Why is your face all red?", he asked while raising a brow then putting a hand to my forehead. "I just got back myself, it's hot outside", Darry looked to be buying it, that was until Dallas walked out of the bathroom. Darry watched Dallas then looked back to me, "why is Dallas here alone with you?". Stumbling on my words I knew I was caught, Darry grabbed me by the arm, leading me to the bathroom. "Cut the shit, I wasn't born yesterday okay?", I knew my brother was disappointed in me but on the other hand, it wasn't any of his business. 

"I'm not a baby anymore!" I said out of frustration to which Darry shut it down. "Your right, I just don't want you to end up raising one, especially if it's Dallas's!".  I looked up at Darry "what do you mean by that?". Darry didn't answer me, he knew I knew the answer. Instead, I stormed off and out of the house.