Chapter: 3

What I had felt in my room was short-lived, so were my feelings on my outfit, which I put back on. I wanted so badly to get out of the house to see a movie. No one had known Dallas had seen me in my underwear, It was only me and him that knew. I avoided any eye contact whatsoever with him, along with conversation. I just sat enjoying the movie that had barely started five minutes ago. Sitting there I had regretted not getting snacks beforehand. The lines were always long before the movie would start, so at the time I didn't want to wait. Getting up I walked past everyone, my brother Ponyboy looked up but didn't ask where I was going. 

As I walked to the stand I counted out what little money I had for a small soda, popcorn, and maybe a candy bar. Once in line, I  stood with my arms crossed, the night breeze made me shiver a bit as my teeth chattered. My body jumped as I felt a jacket being placed around me, I recognized the jacket as I turned to see Dallas. "You gonna freeze to death wearing that", he said as he lit up a cancer stick. Baffled by his act of kindness I stared blankly at him, "Th-thank you". He looked around as if to see if anyone was paying attention, "Look, I'm sorry for what I said". Now I was even more surprised, this had to be a joke, this was not like Dallas to apologize. "It's ok, I'm sorry too," I said while smiling at him. 

A Feminine voice said Dallas's name, he and I both turned to see a beautiful redhead. Dallas looked very pleased to see her, "Cherry!"  he said while leaving me alone to go stand with her. Leaving the line I decided not to get my snacks, I was no longer in the mood. Taking his jacket off I rolled it up to carry it in my hands. Looking back I watched the two of them talking, Dallas even threw his arm around her. I felt my heart breaking as I turned away, there was no way I could fall for someone like Dallas. 

In front of me, I noticed a guy who looked more heartbroken than me. He stood with a flask in his hand, I noticed a ring as well on his finger. Right off the back, I knew he was a socs. He saw me looking at him as he stared me down before walking my way. He greeted me with an arrogant smile "Hey", he said while taking a drink from his flask. I could smell the booze off him but I tried to ignore it, "Hello?" I said while seeming confused.  It clicked in my brain that he must think I'm a socs because of my outfit. "You here alone?" he asked while looking down at my legs then back up at me. "I'm here with my brothers", I said as I began to feel uncomfortable. Looking behind me I could now see Dallas walking away with the cherry girl. "Would they mind if I steal you away?", I turned back to see him waiting on an answer. Out of jealousy, I said no, like I was getting back at Dallas by doing so. 

I began to walk with him as he began to talk, "So who are your brothers, I might know them". I lied because if I told him who, he would become possibly aggressive towards me. "You won't know them", I said to him. "I know everybody", he said to which I answered back "Then why don't you know me?". He chuckled as he looked at me, "Well I'm Bob." "I'm Y/N", I said to which he looked pleased with. We continued our walk till we were now out of the lot, away from everyone. Bob was now looking down at his empty flask as he let out a heavy sigh. "You know Dallas don't you?", he asked me to which I denied. He scoffed shaking his head seeming annoyed, "you are in love with him and I'm in love with Cherry". My cheeks turned red as I tried to deny it. Bob went to kiss me as he pulled me close to him. Shocked I pulled away "What are you doing?!", I asked panicked.  "Don't you wanna make the pain go away", he said before kissing me all over my neck and chest. I began to shove harder "GET OFF ME!!", I screamed now hitting him, dropping Dallas's jacket. 

I felt a warm sting across my face along with something hard-hitting me. Bob had struck me with the hand he wore his ring on, my face was now burning from the backhand he had given me. Standing there I watched the drunken idiot before me as he glared me down. "I told you I knew everybody, even the nobodies like your brothers". I realized he tricked me, this whole he knew who I was and what I was. I felt so stupid for walking off alone with him, I wish I just sucked up my jealousy and stayed with Dallas. Bob approached me slowly, hesitant of the actions I might take. I backed up into a fence where broken bottles laid. He began to fondle me as I stood shaking out of fear of what he might do in his drunken state. 

With my eyes closed, I slowly felt myself leave my body, I tried my best not to show fear. "What the fuck!?", I heard Bob say before he was knocked unconscious by Dallas. Opening my eyes I had seen Bob on the floor, letting my breath out I began to breathe erratically as I tried to keep my composure. "Dallas..." I muttered his name before I began to cry, he took me into his arms to keep me from breaking down. "I got you, it's okay", he said before snatching his jacket up then wrapping it around me once again. "Please..please don't tell anyone" I begged him, I felt so stupid. "I won't" , he said while holding my face before giving me one more hug to comfort me.