Chapter: 2

"Waaaake up!!!!!", someone yelled while beating on a pot. My body jolted up as my eyes darted around the room. There stood Ponyboy, along with Johnny and Two-bit. Two-bit was holding a pot, he began to beat on it some more. "You awake now?!" he said while giving a chuckle. 

I hadn't realized I slept until the next day, part of me just wanted to go back to sleep. Glaring at the three of them I chunked my pillow as hard as I could hitting Johnny on accident. I felt bad but I was also too grumpy to care. They scattered like roaches, I could hear two-bit cackle down the hall like a hyena. Sitting up in my bed I stretched, letting out a yawn before lifting myself up off the bed. My clothes were scattered on the floor, last night I had been looking for my nightclothes. Feeling too lazy to stuff them back into my bag, I just left them on the floor instead. Reaching down I snatched up an outfit that I thought would look cute for the day.

~OUTFIT~

Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a glass, filling it with water

Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a glass, filling it with water. I could feel eyes on me as I turned to see my brother and his friends staring at me. "What?" I said confused while going for a drink of my water. "You...you look like a socs," said ponyboy. I nearly spat out my water as all of them began to laugh at me, "no way!!". Setting the glass down I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes I headed to the front door. Annoyed by their laughter, I mumbled  "Leave me alone". Swinging open the door I nearly ran into Dallas, Dallas stared down at me before letting out a laugh. " What tha hell are you wearing?", he said while looking me up and down.  He started to have this grin that looked like he was enjoying what he was seeing. I noticed the way he was looking at me, 'was he really looking at me in that way?', I thought to myself.

Letting out a flustered huff I turned back into the house. Dallas followed in after me, "you guys wanna see a movie later on tonight?". Dallas turned to ponyboy with a grin, " Cherrys gonna be there pony". I raised a brow as I was curious as to who  Cherry was.  They all began to pick at my brother while I was the clueless one, "you get a girlfriend while I was away?". My brother shook his head while giving me a look, he seemed annoyed by me asking him questions. Two-bit wrapped an arm around me, " Nah, that's Dallys girl, right Dallas?". Dallas stood with a cocky look as if it were true. Apart of me felt strangely jealous, I had no idea why. With my best insulting voice, I said, "Cherry, that's a name for a girl who must be pretty, She has to be out of Dallas's league". The room was silent before Two-bit let out an "ooooh", Dallas just stared me down while sucking his lip with an irritated look. I stood with a smirk on my face, I wanted to get back at him for laughing at my outfit, I think it worked. Dallas looked to be thinking up something, he was quick as he went to speak. "You see no ones out of my league...but I'm way outta yours". My face turned a bright red as I felt my blood boil, embarrassment settled in as I tried my best to hold back my anger. "Screw you," I said before leaving to my room,  I could hear Dallas let out a laugh "Don't be mad little girl!". I could hear my brother and two-bit get onto Dallas, they both knew what he had said got under my skin.

Closing the door behind me, I pressed my back against the door as I stood thinking. 'Is he really out of my league?', shaking my head I tried to ignore it. Looking in my bedroom mirror I stood looking at myself, I felt like I looked ridiculous now. My eyes began to water as I started removing the outfit, now I was in my underwear as I looked at myself fully. What Dallas had said kept playing in my head. My thoughts were interrupted by someone barging into my room without knocking. I froze, never having that happen to me before. There stood Dallas who was also frozen as he stared at my body, his eyes met mine as he stared with an open mouth. "Get out!" I screamed before grabbing a shoe, then chunking it nearly missing his head. He slammed the door fast as I stood there, my heart beating fast in my chest. I was so embarrassed that he had seen me in my underwear, now I felt as though I could never face him for the rest of my life.