Chapter:5

I had woken up at 8:00, it was now going on 10:01. I had been sitting at my vanity just staring at myself and rethinking last night. With my elbow on the table and my head in my hand, I just kept thinking of Dallas. Letting out a frustrated groan I looked at myself in the mirror. "Are you really falling for him?", I said to myself in the mirror. I quickly remembered what Dallas had said, He was out of my league. 

Picking up my lipstick off my vanity table I looked at it for a moment, then back at my reflection. I was desperate for a change, today was going to be different. A lighh bulb went off, I got the idea of buying new clothes. I was lucky enough to have saved money in a shoe box in my closet each time I came home to visit. Getting the box down I took the money out then placed it on my bed. Along with the only decent outfit I had. Throwing it on I shoved the money into my pocket and headed down stairs and out the door. 

~~~~~

I was lucky since there was a boutique, not too far from my house. There prices were good and afforadble. I walked fast as I was very excited to see what they might have. When entering I was overwhelm by all the clothes, I started searching through some. I found a few outfits I could afford, they were all so good which excited me more. When I was finally done I made my purchases , the walk back home was gonna suck but it was all worth it. With all my bags in hand I headed out. While walking I was day dreaming of what I might look like, not even noticing a car following me. Finally I caught on, looking out of the corner of my eye I saw a blue car following. They must of known I was now aware since they sped off. 

Hurrying my pace I made it home, it was now 11:10. Running to my room I threw all my new stuff onto my bed, I scanned all the clothes and shoes then began to make outfits out of each one. The joy was too much for me as I rushed to do my makeup and hair. To get help  Ilooked through my beauty magazines and found a makeup look I wanted to do, which was the 'Wicked Talk" look.

 To get help  Ilooked through my beauty magazines and found a makeup look I wanted to do, which was the 'Wicked Talk" look

I followed the steps then when finished with the eyes I put a bright red lipstick on. Then moved onto the outfit, which was already picked out and ready. I looked to my closet remmebering I had one of my fathers old leather jackets. It was old and over sized but I didn't care either way, I remember  putting it on as a kid. I used to love wearing it, that was until boys in my class made fun of me all the time. I grew out of it and put it away in my closet. Pulling it out I hugged it, then went to pice the outfit all together. 

I looked at myself in the mirror as I felt like a new person, smiling at myself I felt good

I looked at myself in the mirror as I felt like a new person, smiling at myself I felt good. The sound of Two-bit and Steve yelling made me look away from myself. I figured it was the best time for me to show off my look, I wanted to know how they would react. Leaving my room I walked slow as I creeped up on them. Letting out a scream I scared two-bit who was stuffing his face with cake like always. The two of them stared at me as I laughed hard, there jaws were dropped as they scanned my outfit. Two-bit nearly choked on his piece of cake as he washed it down with a beer. Steve just began to stutter "y-you look-", he was then intrutped by Dallas who walked through the door. I felt my stomach plundge as I become nervous, Dallas was talking as he entered the house. "Who wants to go get some bur-", he paused when looking at me "gers...". Dallas looked like he was in a daze as Two-bit hopped onto the idea of getting food. Steve did the same as he walked to the door ready to leave. "How about you Y/N?",Dallas asked me too which I accepted with a smile on my face. 

Gone Again ((Dallas Winston Fanfic))On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara