"It's not your fault, Alisha." Zayn said.

"He's right. " Louis joined in.

After waiting for an hour or two, the doctor came up to us and informed us that Danielle is fine, but she is in coma.

"Sorry? What did you say?" Liam asked standing up, terror clearly present on his face.

"The wound will heal, but she is in coma. She may wake up tonight, tomorrow, next month or there is a possibility of her not waking up for even years. We can't really say anything about that. " the doctor explained once again.

Liam just stood the staring at him in awe as he tried to process what he had just been told. Eventually, he completely broke down as he fell to the ground. He sat on his knees as he sobbed hysterically. He looked traumatised.

"W-what if s-she d-doesn't w-wake up?" Liam stuttered between hiccups.

We all hugged him together as Niall said, "Danielle will wake up, mate. She'll wake up."

**********

Alisha's P.O.V:-

We all stood in the room looking at Danielle lying on the white bed. Liam sat next to her, holding her limp hand. The only sound in the room was the beeping of the heart monitor. Louis walked into the room with a glass of water. He handed it to Liam who refused to drink.

"C'mon mate. You haven't eaten or drank anything for hours now. You don't want to be lying on one of these hospital beds when Danielle wakes up do you?" Louis said.

Liam gave in and drank a few sips of water before placing the glass on the side table. A sudden knock on the door caught all of our attention as our sight fell on a nurse who entered.

"Hi. I'm sorry, but you will all have to leave. Visiting hours are over. Only one person can stay for the night." The nurse said.

"I'll stay." Liam said immediately.

"No, mate. You can't. You are a complete wreck. Just get some sleep and then you can come tomorrow morning." Louis said.

"Yeah, Liam. You look very tired. Get some rest." Niall joined.

"I'll stay." I added.

"Liam, go get some rest. I'll text you if she wakes up. You can come in the morning." I continued.

"Babe are you sure?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I said.

"Okay then. Lets go Liam." Louis said as Liam kissed Danielle's hand and then got up.

They all headed out the door except for Zayn who stayed.

"You coming, Zayn?" Niall asked.

"You guys go. I'll catch a taxi or something later." He answered.

"Why aren't you going with them?" I asked.

" 'Cause I am staying." He replied.

"But, Zayn, you can't. Only one attendant can stay with the patient." I said.

"Yeah. I'll sit in the waiting area. I'm not leaving you here alone."

He's the best boyfriend anyone can ever have! Why is he called a "bad boy"? He's the sweetest, most caring boy ever.

"Zayn you don't have to stay." I said.

"Yes I do. Now come on let's go eat something and then you can come back here."

"I'm not hungry."

"And this is exactly why I didn't leave. You've got to eat something."

"I don't feel like it."