Gotta Secret, Can You Keep it?

Start from the beginning

"My father was right, I knew your father was a historian but I didn't know he was this dedicated." Cedric commented, after hearing me enter the room.

"Did you go into his study?" I asked snatching the book from his grasp. "He'll freak." 

"I'd like to see that, the mundane 40-year-old historian against the 18-year-old vampire. Now that would be a doozy." 

I rolled my amber eyes at him in irritation. Seriously, who did this guy think he was?

"Look I got dressed against my will, and now I'm being forced to have a babysitter even though I'm 17 years old - what do you want?"

"Well first of all, I'd like you to fix whatever your doing to the sun." Cedric said nodding out the window to the pouring rain. "Because you were born with the gift of the sun, the amount of shine the sun carries is based on the amount of happiness your mood is in. Whenever your happy, it'll be a beautiful day and whenever your upset - the sun will hide behind a cloud and start raining."

"Rain is good though." I argued. 

"Yes, yes it is. But only when it's natural. Once you gain better control of your powers you'll learn the better difference, now come along love - we're going for a little drive." 

I let out a loud groan of displeasure but Cedric ignored me and led me back through the front of the house and onto the driveway where a vintage Mercedes car was parked. 

"Get in," Cedric hollered over the sound of them rain which I gladly obeyed and hopped into the car so I could have shelter from the water. 

"I don't get it." I said once Cedric got in as well. "How can I stop this?" 

"You'll learn in a little bit, your starting late in the process for magic which isn't good given the circumstances. So we'll have to start you off on spell books and then gradually we'll get you to work with just your emotions before you can change the weather in the blink of an eye."

"So wait," I said suddenly as we began driving "Yesterday... did you know I was who I was?"

"Of course," Cedric scoffed. "Who wouldn't? Hows that mark holding up by the way? I remember when your moon counterpart got hers she was a mess." 

"It hurts like a bitch." I said with a roll of my eyes. "But hold up - you know who this Moon blessee is?" 

"Yup," Cedric said popping the P as we zipped down a highway. 

"Well who is it?" I asked curiously. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out - when the time is right of course." He replied. 

I let out a sigh, slumping back in my seat in defeat. I hated not knowing things, it drove me crazy and this especially was going to be on my mind all day. 

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked, looking out the window in confusion. 

We were driving through the downtown but heading towards the other forested area of Luna Falls that I didn't really know very well - but then again I didn't really know anywhere very well yet. 

"We're going to my friends house, we've all been enlisted on training you. There's 5 of us, four of whom you already know - including me. You met them yesterday during school before you ran off. Which by the way was very smart, if anyone would have seen that mark I would have had to compel them."

So he has the power of persuasion... Alright then. 

"Well who are they then?" I asked. "If I know them."