Chapter 11: Painting the Roses Red. Behold the Queen of Hearts!

Well, this is a fine turn of events. What started as a simple rabbit chase has gone downhill with Alice and the Straw Hats lost with no way or chance of getting home. They were completely alone, save for a crescent moon, giving off a bluish glow for light.

By this point, our wandering group was stumped. Normally, they would've figured a way out of this mess by now, but at this point, any chances of finding a way out have resulted in zip.

Franky: Well...so now what do we do?

Sanji: I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

Luffy: Can I think?

Nami/Sanji/Zoro/Usopp: NO!!!

Robin: I think I know the real problem here.

Usopp: You do?

Robin: Of course; the problem is this whole world.

Chopper: Huh?

Robin: Think about it; this entire world makes no sense. Nothing works the way it should, things aren't what they seem, and everyone acts crazy like it's the norm.

Luffy: Yeah...Robin's right! It's all because this world is full of dumb nonsense!

????: And what, may I ask, is wrong with a little nonsense?

The group turns around to see who was talking; walking out from the darkness was a heavily cloaked man, whom the Straw Hats recognized before.

Cloaked Man: They say that little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. And it seems to me you all had a little overdose.

Nami: A little?!

Luffy: Who are you again?

Cloaked Man: I'm not surprised you don't remember me. But that it not important right now.

Sanji: Hang on a minute! How did you get here?! And furthermore how did you know how to find us?!

Cloaked Man: Well how I came here was pretty much the same way you did. As to how I found you, it was purely by accident.

Brook: How so?

Cloaked Man: You see I was just walking around, enjoying the vivid scenery. It didn't matter to me which way I went, so long I was enjoying it.

Alice: Oh, enough of this nonsense! That doesn't make as much sense as any of this.

Cloaked Man: But Alice...isn't this what you wanted?

Alice: What?

Cloaked Man: "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense." Isn't that what you said? A world where nothing is what it seems, because they are what they shouldn't be...right?

Alice: How...did you..?

Cloaked Man: I mean, think about it; animals that dress like humans, flowers that can talk. This entire world is based on what you wanted it to be, on what you wished the world should be.

Alice: Well I didn't think it would turn out this way. I only made that stuff up for fun.

Cloaked Man: True...but sometimes even good intentions don't always go as planned. Reason and Nonsense go hand in hand; you can't have a world full of nonsense without reasoning to counter it.

Nami: Now he tells us.

Chopper: So could you tell us how to get out of here?

Cloaked Man: Unfortunately, I wouldn't know that, but I think a certain local might know...