Chapter 3: All Washed Up! A Jolly Caucas Race!

Well, we last left our travelers adrift in a bottle among balmy waters. After what seemed like a long time, a sun was rising into view and the group began to hear what appeared to be singing. They turn to see a large Dodo bird, drabbed in colonial-ese attire, floating on a black toucan, and being pushed by a green parrot.

Dodo: Oh, a sailor's life is the life for me

How I love to sail on the bounding sea

And I never, never ever do a thing about the weather

For the weather never ever does a thing for me

Oh, a sailor's life is the life for me

Diddly um *Honk Honk* deedle dum dum dee.

And I never, nev...Ahoy and other nautical expressions! Land ho, by Jove!

Green Parrot: Where away, Dodo?

Alice: Dodo?

Luffy: What's a Dodo?

Robin: It's a bird that's been extinct for a very long time.

Sanji: Well I guess someone forgot to tell him that.

Luffy: Can we eat it?

Nami/Usopp/Zoro/Sanji: NO!

Dodo: Three points to starboard! Full away, me hearties! Have you in port in no time at all!

He sang again as he floated away with the parrot and toucan. The group attempts to flag him down for help.

Alice: Dodo! Mr. Dodo! Please, please help us!

Luffy: Hey! Dodo guy! Hey!

Just then, the group spots a pelican, an owl, and another green parrot rowing by on a log.

Brook: Um...Pardon me, would you mind helping us?

The birds either chose to ignore them or didn't hear them and kept rowing away in the same direction as the Dodo. Then some lobsters swam by via backstroke with some other seas creatures.

Alice: Yoo hoo! Help us! Please, help us!

Suddenly, a wave hits the bottle, capsizing it and filling it with water. The group struggles to get out, mainly because four of their members were unable to swim should they fall out of the bottle. As they attempted to climb out, they notice something happening on the nearby shore. It was the Dodo, standing atop of a rock with a nice campfire, while the other creatures were running around the rock the Dodo was standing on. As they neared the shore, the group could hear some singing.

Dodo: Forward, backward, inward, outward

Come and join the chase!

Chorus: Nothing could be drier than a jolly caucus race

Backward, inward, outward, inward

Bottom to the top

Never a beginning, there can never be a stop

The water started to rise again as the Dodo tried to keep his campfire from being soaked and put out from the water.

Dodo: To skipping, hopping, tripping

Fancy free and gay

I started it tomorrow and will finish it yesterday

Chorus: Round and round and round we go