Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28

Start from the beginning

The boy who stood behind him wore an intimidating expression as his veins were popped up.

"Stop with your flirting or I will hit you again, Trashykawa!" - Iwaizumi glared at him.

"S-scary..." - Jujutsu Tech's students shivered.

"Hey, hey, hey!" - An owl looking boy yelled in the back as he ran up to them followed by an emotionless looking boy.

"He looks tired." - Kugisaki said as she noticed the look on his face.

"No wonder." - Maki added.

Y/n walked away from them, catching the attention of some of her classmates as well as that of some of the new faces.

An orange haired boy ran off to her.

"Hey!" - He yelled at her, quickly catching up to her.

"Ah, hey." - Y/n returned with a small smile.

"Are you their manager?!" - He asked excitedly.

The girl kept quiet for a while.

"Hmm, I am their setter." - She said with a soft smile.

"S-setter?!" - The boy yelled so loud that he caught the attention of everyone.

"Setter?" - Sawamura asked confused.

"Ah, she is the setter." - Gojou said proudly with a wide smile on his face.

"Eh?!" - Everyone around yelled out of surprise.

"B-but isn't she a-a manager?!" - Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled in unison, pointing at her.

Gojou shook his head. - "No, she is the setter."

"And she is really skillful!" - Itadori added as his eyes sparkled.

"A setter, huh?" - A raven haired boy looked at her with intimidation.

"I-I am Hinata Shoyo and my position is a middle blocker!" - He exclaimed excitedly.

Y/n looked him all over and smiled. - "Perfect position."

Hinata was shocked. - "Y-you are not going to say I am too short?"

"No, because you can jump." - She said, pointing her right index finger up in the air.

"H-how did you know?!" - He asked surprised.

"Easy. Your legs muscles are well built." - She explained simply.

"Wah! Amazing!" - He exclaimed as his eyes sparkled.

The girl smiled at him and was soon surrounded by most of the team members.

"So you are their setter?" - The raven haired boy asked.

Y/n nodded.

"Hah. I'm sure they are worse than an amateur team if they have a girl as a setter." - A tall blond haired boy with glasses snickered mockingly and another boy was staying close behind him with a shy look on his face.

"Shut up, Tsukishima!" - Hinata yelled at him annoyed.

"And what will you do, shorty?" - He teased Hinata.

The boy just growled at him with clenched fists.

"I suggest you to keep your mouth shut when you don't know someone." - Y/n said coldly as she wore her emotionless expression over.

The three boys looked with wide eyes at her as Tsukishima just gritted his teeth then walked away.

"That was awesome!" - Hinata exclaimed.

Y/n just sighed. - "If he stood for a bit longer, I think I was about to lend him a punch." - She said, startling the dark green haired boy.

"Anyways, I am Kageyama Tobio." - The raven haired boy introduced himself with a bow.

"I-I am Yamaguchi T-Tadashi." - The boy who was with Tsukishima introduced himself too with a bow.

"Shinseichi Kanako." - The girl smiled at them.

After meeting with each team, everyone entered the building.

"So this will be our main team." - Y/n showed them the scheme she drew back in the bus. - "We will try with everyone later on in the games. Also, remember what I explained to you earlier."

Everyone nodded.

"Okay, lets start!" - Itadori shouted excitedly, pumping a fist in the air, as anticipation was creeping into him.