Trust

Trust
[truhst]

1. Reliance

2. Being able to tell someone something knowing that won't tell anyone else.

***********************
Songs for the Chapter:
Safe & Sound - (feat. The Civil Wars) Taylor Swift

Fallout (acoustic) - Marianas Trench
*********************

"We're here babe." Harry whispers in a groggy,
rough voice

I nod my head, stretching my body. Damn a plane isn't comfortable to sleep in for a couple hours.

Harry quickly guides me out of the airport and down the street to our hotel.

He goes straight into the elevator and right into room number 104.

Louis is lying on the white fluffy bed watching TV.

"Where are the boys?" Harry asks

"In the other room." Louis stays pointing to the living room door.

Harry goes through the door but I just stand there, not knowing what to do.

My eyes look to Louis, the bed he's lying on resembles the one that we shared in Ireland. His hair is tousled as usual, he's dressed in his usual white tshirt and black jeans with black converse.

"Stop starring at me Harley." He groans

"I-I'm not." I stutter

He scoffs and looks over to me, eyes looking me up and down.

"Damn." He whispers

"What?"

"Nothing." His eyes go back to the TV but then reconnect with mine when I take a seat next to him.

"You've been staying with Harry?" He asks

I nod my head

"Are you two... together?" He questions

"I'm not sure." I answer honestly, Harry and I haven't really talked about our 'relationship'.

Louis nods his head, "Well when you fuck, it usually means you're together." He spits

"Oh so you're with Lydia?" I reply in a snarky tone

Louis' eyes shoot daggers into mine, "Bitch." He grumbles

"Jackass." I scoff with an eye roll

Harry enters the room along with the other boys, "We're going to get food. You guys want anything?"

"Bring me back two tacos." I smile

"Bring me back four." Louis grumbles

Harry nods before walking to the bed and grabbing my face.

"See you soon pretty girl." He whispers, with that he connects our lips and then leaves.

I'm surprised at how Harry trusts me to be with Louis alone, given our history. But that's what it is, history. I don't know if even I trust myself...

"Why didn't you go with your boyfriend?" Louis flinches at the name 'boyfriend'

"Because I didn't want to." I answer simply

"Surprised he even trusted you enough to leave you with me." Louis scoffs

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that if you were with me, I'd never leave you alone with someone you had a history with. Not in a million years."

"Well we're not together now. Are we?" I spit back

"We could be." He whispers

I'm shocked by his comment. I haven't missed him much since I've been with Harry this week... did he miss me? Was he with Lydia?

"How was your week?" I ask

He shrugs, "I was stoned for most of it, the other part I was either crying or fucking someone."

My breath hitches in my throat, he's been getting stoned?

"Stoned? What are you using?" I ask

"Snorting meth-"

I interrupt him, "What the absolute fuck Lou? Are you really that fucking stupid?" I raise my voice, standing to my feet

"You have no say in anything I do anymore. So shut the fuck up!" He yells back, also standing to his feet on the opposite side of the bed.

"Do you not realize how horrible addiction is? How many risks you're taking when you snort another line? How many people you lose because they don't want to stick around and watch you slowly fade away? Not to fucking mention the withdrawal!"

Louis' jaw clenches, "I'm not you Harley. It's nothing I can't handle."

I scoff, "Yeah, during my first week it was something I could 'handle' too. Look where the hell that got me."

"Where Harley? Where the fuck did it get you? Because I think your life was pretty fucking great." Louis spits

"Great? My life crumbled after Tony. My life was getting okay when I got into DSU. My life was getting good when I was happy with you for a while. My life was shit for eighteen fucking days without you. My life was a little better when we made up. Now? Now my life is good one minute and shit the next. I can barley leave a house without getting bloody kidnapped or shot because of your mother fucking gang! And just when I think for a goddamn second that I could possibly be happy with Harry, I see you and it all goes down the fucking drain because I'll be the first to admit, I've never cared for someone the way I've cared for you Louis. No one. I've never met someone who's made my adrenaline spike to an all time high just by winking at me. I've never seen a future with someone. Until you. You've fucked up my entire life, but I would let you fuck it up all over again if it meant that we'd still be standing here." I scream, I didn't even realize the words that flew from my mouth but once they were out I couldn't contain my own shocked expression at my thoughts that I didn't even know were in my head.

Louis' face holds an expression that is unreadable.

Without any words, he walks around the bed to me. I look into his grey eyes, the emotion they hold is something of guilt, of admiration, of remorse.

But with all of the emotion they hold, his soft lips hold more.

They connect with mine and all I feel is emotion. I don't know if it's a good emotion, but it's a familiar emotion. My stomach swarms with butterflies, my head goes fuzzy, my knees go weak. This, this is something that I've only felt with Louis. I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough of it.

-----------------------------
Update, Update, Update.

-xLounna