꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷꧂

you picked up the last box and put it in the back of the car, Sighing in exhaustion

"Are all of these really necessary?"
Your sister furrowed her brows.

"Obviously." You went in the car and sat down, plugging in your earphone and put on your playlist.

"I'm not going back for more." Your sister said but you couldn't hear her due to the loud music.

❤︎❣︎❤︎❣︎❤︎❣︎❤︎

"Oh hey!" A voice chimed in, you turned to the direction of it and saw your new roommate.

"Here let me help you with that" Childe took the boxes from your hand.

"Thank you." You smiled at him, he smiled back and walked back to the dorm.

You grabbed your luggage and made your way to your new dorm too, as you went in you were surprised by how big it was, as expected from such a popular university, You placed down your luggage and started fixing them.

"I didn't know you're a fashion designer" Childe peaked behind you, you closed The sketch book and glared at him, he gave you an apologetic smile.

"You're really talented!" Childe admired, You felt your face get a bit warm, you thanked him and put your sketch book on your desk

"That's a lot of clothes, did you have a model before?" He asked.

"Sorta- my sister's boyfriend used to help me out with these kinds of stuff but now he can't try out my new designs because he's getting really busy with his job."

"Hey maybe I could be your new model." Childe offered, you looked up at him to see if he was serious, you'd really appreciate the help to be honest.

"I'm pretty handsome I'd say, so I'd rock your designs- I think"

"You'd do that for me?" your eyes lit up.

"Sure, I'd be happy to."

"That's so awesome of you! Thanks!" you beamed.

After a small conversation with Childe, you set up your bed and fixed your stuff around the dorm, childe was already settled in before you so he also helped you.

you were pretty excited to have him as your dorm mate, he was kind, funny, enthusiastic and good looking-

"Classes will officially start tomorrow, We should do something fun before that."
Childe exclaimed.

"Something fun like?"
You tilted your head.

"Have you ever heard of the vevlet cafè?"

꧁☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽꧂