꧁𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺꧂

that same day

that same day.

"Do you guys have any plans for today?" Mona said, munching down on her lunch.

"No, not really." keqing replied, scrolling through Instagram.

"What about you? (Y/n)" Mona turned her head to you.

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)!"

"ah! What?" You slightly jumped.

"Girl I'm talking to you"  she poked your arm.

"What?"

"What were you thinking about?" keqing looked at you.

"Probably childe." Mona grinned.

"No!" You face-palmed, Another boy, more teasing from mona and keqing. Nothing new.

"Will you guys stop? You do this every time I talk with a boy, even when they're just a friend, Or even a stranger!"

"girl you need someone, you've been alone half your life, you're gonna end up dying alone if you don't hurry up and catch someone." Mona chuckled, keqing nodded in agreement.

"god no- just-"

You were cut off by some girls fangirling not too far away from the three of you, you could hear them talking about a boy, with blonde hair and green eyes.

"What on earth?" Keqing mumbled, mona grinned and looked at you.

"The stars tell me that, it's another handsome boy coming for y/n"

"Mona it's daytime."

another screech came, keqing placed both of her hands on the table harshly and stood up, annoyed by the screams of the girls.
"Seriously? What is wrong with them?"

she grabbed your hand and walked to over to the commotion caused by the girls, that's when you noticed that some boys were in on it too.

"What is happening?" keqing tapped one of the girl's shoulder.

"You don't know? Kamisato ayaka and her older brother, kamisato ayato are coming here!" she screeched, her face red.

"And I heard that the little sister has a bodyguard and he's sooooo handsome!!" another girl piped in.

Keqing looked at them with a disgusted face, disappointed.

"You're adults! Get ahold of yourselves." She scoffed, you could hear mona giggling from the back.

"Excuse me." you heard a soft voice speak behind you, you turned around and saw a tall boy with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Oh- sorry!" you stepped away, pulling keqing with you by the arm.

He brushed past you while holding someone's hand, behind him was none other than kamisato ayaka.

The girls that crowded the area cleared the way from them, whispers and squeels coming from them.

milk and tea | ChildeXreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara