"Did you stay here all night?" Stiles asked in concern.

"Yes," Hope said, picking up a paper,"I've been so focused on the Blur that I haven't been focusing on other stories out there. So, I've been up all night, trying to find the best one."

"That doesn't sound very healthy," Stiles said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm fine," Hope said, shoving the file in his direction,"Here read this."

Stiles picked it up and opened it, reading the contents, while Hope watched his different expression, there was shock, sadness, sympathy, and finally anger,"What is this?" He asked, slapping the file back on the desk.

"A gladiator tournament," Hope said,"Except it's more modern."

"I didn't know about this," Stiles said, looking down at the photos of people fighting in a large cage.

"That's what I mean," Hope said standing up,"I was so focused on finding our mystery hero that I completely overlooked this."

Stiles looked closer, and he saw red eyes on one of the photos and a clawed hand, another one there was a woman with veins surrounding her eyes. Stiles clenched his jaw, it was more than a modern day coliseum, it was an arena that forced supernaturals to fight.

"I got this taken care of," Stiles said with a dark look in his eyes,"You go home and rest."

"So, you can get the byline to yourself? No, thank you," Hope said, looking up at Stiles with determined eyes.

"I promise you you'll get your name on the byline but you look like the walking dead," Stiles said,"Believe it or not humans need something called sleep. So you go home, catch some Z's and I'll get back to you on the story."

"Fine, just let me get my car keys--" Hope started.

"Nope, I'm driving," Stiles said.

"No, you are not--"

"Hey, Perry," Stiles said as his boss walked by,"Would it be okay if I drove Lois before she dies of sleep deprivation?"

"Okay," Perry said, not even looking up,"But I need a story from you by the end of tomorrow night."

"You got it," Stiles said,"Thanks, Chief."

"Don't' call me 'Chief'," Perry said, before walking away.

Hope scowled at Stiles and he just smiled innocently.

"You are not driving my car," Hope growled.

"Yes, I am," Stiles said confidently.

"You'll need the keys for that," Hope said smugly.

Stiles sighed, reaching under her desk, opening the secret drawer that she had installed and pulled out the set of silver keys,"I got the keys, thanks. Now, come on."

Hope let out a huff in anger before following Stiles reluctantly out the front entrance and to the garage.

"Nice car," Stiles complimented, as he saw the black 1965 mustang.

"Thanks, my Dad got it fresh off the line," Hope said as she stepped into the passenger seat.

When Stiles knew Hope in school she knew her father was still a sensitive subject, so he said nothing as he got in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Really, you're not going to say anything?" Hope asked.

"About what?" Stiles asked curiously.

"I just told you my Dad got this car the same year it came out and you're not gonna comment on how old he would have to be?" Hope replied.