Chapter 39~

Previously~

"Are... is the baby okay? Y'know... after I dropped?" He seemed a little shocked that I took the information so well but continued on with a smile that told me everything i needed to know...

Everything would be fine...

And it made me feel so alive knowing that my baby was okay.

Currently~

"Come on Suga~senpai!" I grabbed Suga's hand and started pulling him along

"Okay, calm down I'm coming!" He smailed while trying to keep up with me

You may be a bit confused so let's back up a bit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A month ago ( two weeks after he was admitted to the hospital)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Suga~senpai?" I wanted to know, but should I really ask?

"Yeah Hinata?" He looked up from his notebook

"When can I go see Annika?" Suga looked away from me

"Sorry, I just wanted to know who this person is, as you and her are the only people I remember." I didn't mean to make Suga sad...

"It's okay Hinata, I'll let you know when she's better, then we can go see her." A smile formed on my face at that.

"Thank you Suga~senpai!" he got up from his chair and walked over to me.

"But you have to promise me you won't try to go see her before I say you can, okay?" He looked super serious, it must be really important then.

"I promise!" If it meant I could see her, then I could wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got in front of her room when suddenly I started to get really nervous...

Why?

Why am I nervous?

Suga snapped me out of my thoughts

"Are you ready?" He looked at me with concern

"Yeah!" I would not be beaten by my nervousness!

Suga started to open the door and what I saw took me by surprise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I know I promised to make longer chapters but writing this chapter was hard... I will try to make the next chapter longer!

By the way... I changed chapter 9 so that Jake and Liam are actually 18 lmao 😂.

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great day!