Chapter 12~

~A week Later~

"Shoyo sweetie can you go get groceries for supper?" Aunt Anika said from the kitchen.

"Sure, what do you need?" I said as I came down the stairs.

"Here I have a list, I'll give you $30 so you can get other things you want too."

"Okay, Thanks auntie." 

~On the walk to the grocery store~

I was about 5 minutes away from the grocery store when I saw a fortune teller at a stand with many people lined up. I thought I might as well try it, I've been to amusement parks before and I always saw them there. My parents always told me they were fake and just trying to get money out of you. I lined up with about 10 people in front of me, however, the line went fast and before I knew it, it was my turn. 

"Hello there young man, what can I do for you today?"

"Well, I was wondering what my future is like."

"Of course! Now then... This is very strange."

"What?"

"Your future seems to be undecided, meaning the gods haven't chosen a path for you yet."

"..."

"However, if you so desire a certain future... I can make it happen. I am able to change the past the future and even memories. All you have to do is believe!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I know it's been a while, I need you guys to help me. I want to know if you guys would like a side story of the team's pov while Hinata is gone. I would make it a separate book, and you wouldn't have to read it to understand this story. 

Just comment 

1 for yes 

2 for maybe 

3 for no