Chapter 10~

Previously~

"A-are you...?"

Currently~

"A-are you... pregnant?"

I was shocked it took me a few seconds to snap out of it.

"Mhmm!"

"Congrats!" Liam said with a big smile.

"Yeah congrats!" Jake said very enthusiastically.

Even though my situation isn't what I had planned for my life, I'll make the best out of it! And that starts with accepting it.

"So anyways where's my mom?" Jake said while going to the kitchen to put the snacks away.

"Actually, I don't know either. I just woke up about 30 mins ago."

"Ah okay, so anyways, do you still have to go to school? Y'know since you're pregnant." Jake said as he ate a chocolate bar.

"Sort of. I'm doing it online but I still have to go in person every month."

"Hey Hinata?" Liam said fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yeah, what's up?" He looked so cute, like a shy puppy.

"Can I hug you?" Liam said while blushing a little. Jake got visibly jealous at this.

"Why does Hinata get hugs and not me?" Jake said with a little pout

I giggled "It's probably because I'm an omega too."

"Hmm???" He was obviously confused

"Well we omegas like to cuddle I'm sure you know that. But sometimes we need another omegas touch not an alpha. And seeing how desperate he is, he probably hasn't been around many omegas. It makes sense though, male omegas are pretty rare. And if you don't have any girl omega friends, the days can get lonely and we can eventually get really depressed."

"Really?! Babe, why didn't you tell me?!" Jake sounded sad but even more concerned.

"Well I was scared you wouldn't like me being all cuddly with another person."

"Babe..." Jake went over to Liam and started to push him over to me.

"You guys better cuddle within the next 30 seconds or I'm gonna be mad."

Liam got shocked at this he then looked at me and suddenly hugged me. I stood still for a few seconds before I hugged back tears starting to form in my eyes. This was nice, even if Suga hugged me a lot, it's not the same as an omegas hug. Suga is still only a beta. It didn't take me long to start crying, and once I started, so did Liam. We cried in each other's arms for a few minutes until we both fell asleep lying next to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I'd like the thank everyone who reads and comments on my story it makes me so happy! And when people dm me asking to co-write, I almost cry every time. Anyways, Next chapter is scheduled to come
Monday, February 8th 2021!