Chapter 11~

Previously~

We cried in each other's arms for a few minutes until we both fell asleep lying next to each other.

Currently~

It's been a week since Jake and Liam arrived, we've gotten closer as friends and sometimes Liam and I will cuddle when we feel like we need it. I have to go school to get everything I need for the first month. And because Jake and Liam are protective of me they insisted they come. So here I am going to school with two 18 year olds following me. None of us were talking but it wasn't an awkward silence it was a comfortable silence.

"So Hinata..." Liam said with a little bit of hesitation

"Yeah?"

"Do you need help learning English?"

"Well maybe, I'm not exactly fluent in it. Sometimes I need people to talk really slow. So I mean if you don't mind putting up with me, I'd love to have you as a tutor."

"Perfect! Jake and I travelled to Japan when we were 16 for my birthday, so we know some Japanese."

We arrived at the school before we realized. There were people everywhere. Jake and Liam stayed outside while I went to the principals office to get my stuff.

On the walk home I was behind Jake and Liam when a shady old man came up behind me and tried to grab me, but Jake punched him in the face before he could even touch me. Successfully knocking him out.

"How did you do that?"

"Hmm?" Jake gave me a confused face

"How did you know he was there."

"I smelled his lust." Huh?

"Lust has a scent?"

"Yeah it can be hard to pick up if you don't know what your trying to smell. But I was on alert since there's no one around and it's getting dark."

"Well I guess I should say thanks!"

"No problem, don't want you or your baby to get hurt."

We walked home after calling the police to come get the guy. After getting in the door we all went to the kitchen and started making supper for aunt Anika for when she gets back from work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of this chapter! 
Nothing to say today so

The next chapter is scheduled to come
Tuesday, February 16th, 2021!