"Carlo, a pleasure, my name is Fernando".

A handed extended forward, staying mid air before a laugh resonated.

"Ah right, I have you changed to a wall, old age really fucks with the head".

"Who the fuck are you"? Carlo spit with venom, looking up at the old man through hooded eyes.

"I'm the only thing you're gonna dream of when I'm done with you".

*

Present

Marcella was yelling at Mateo as he basked himself in a warm bath.

He was trying to relax but all he could hear was a fucking banshee screaming in his ear.

"Are you fucking listening to me"!?

"I'm not, I'm actually trying to relax but I know you're not going to let me do so".

Mateo stepped out of the bath, he grabbed his towel as he walked past her, making sure to throw a dirty look her way.

Once he entered their bedroom, he started to dry himself off, annoyed as he knew Marcella was just staring at him.

"Are you cheating"?

His movements halted.

"Marcella". He warned.

"I know you fuck around Mateo but I'm not asking that, I'm asking if you're in a full affair with another woman".

Marcella had been staring at him firmly with arms crossed, as soon as she clarified the question her demeanor softened into a sad one.

Mateo felt guilty for once.

"I- no, I'm not having an affair with another woman, I'm just very busy that's all".

He continued his previous task, drying himself off before throwing the towel onto the bed.

He went to stand on the balcony, taking a cigar with him.

Marcella followed.

She watched as the breeze hit him, his semi long hair that reached his jaw moving along with the wind.

He turned around slowly, lighting his cigar as he stared at his wife, Marcella couldn't remember the last time she was in his arms.

"Come here".

Her eyes snapped up, now realizing that she had been staring at the most intimate part of his body.

She gulped, slowly making her way towards him as she flipped her blonde hair out of the way, Mateo chuckled at her change of demeanor.

He was making her nervous and she was trying to hide it by acting more confident than usual, he knew her all too well.

Marcella stood in front of him, looking up at him through her eyelashes as he smiled down at her.