The Trial of Tag #2

Start bij het begin

Suddenly, the entire courtroom was lit up. Behind you, rows of aliens from all over the universes yelled insults and slurs at you. In the front row were your team, and the missing X-Men?

Logan: What the hell is this?

Scott: Y/N? What's going on?

Y/N: I-I don't know.

Mojo: Now, let us meet your jury.

You looked over at the jury. They were people. So many people. They all looked like they were injured. Hurt. Some of them looked like they shouldn't even be alive.

Y/N: W-Who are they?

Mojo: You don't recognize them? Ohhh. You're already off to a bad start!

You looked back to Mojo but noticed that Spiral was serving as the court typer.

Mojo: Now, you are here for several crimes. And since you mutants refuse to be on my shows, I'll have to settle on the biggest trail of the century!

The crowd cheered while you shook your head confused. Mojo called for order which slowly silenced the roar.

Y/N: I don't understand. What am I guilty of?

Mojo: Oh, I have a list. Let's start with one of your worst crimes. The crime...of HEARTBREAK!

Y/N: Uh....wha?

Mojo: I call to the stand, Jean Grey!

The light shined down on the witness stand to reveal Jean sitting there. She looked around confused as did the other X-Men. She was sitting next to Hank and Bobby just now.

Y/N: Jean?

Mojo: Ms. Grey, thank you for serving as the first of many witnesses.

Jean: I-I...

Mojo: Now, please state for the court your name and occupation.

Jean, still confused, stuttered for a moment.

Jean: Uh, I-I-I...J-Jean Grey. Uh, X-Men.

Mojo: Now, as a fellow X-Men, how would you describe your relationship with Mr. L/N?

Jean looked at you, but you still had no idea what was going on.

Jean: Uh, he's my friend. We've known each other for almost 6 years now.

Mojo: And at any point has this relationship grown into something, romantic?

The crowd mumbled among themselves as Laura looked over to you. Jean shook her head.

Jean: N-No. Never.

Mojo: But it is public knowledge that you had intense feelings for him. And that's why we are here today. We'll, the first reason.

Y/N: How is this a crime?

Mojo: Objection!

You flinched at his sudden counter.

Mojo: Another outburst and I'll have you locked away for the rest of your existence.

You looked over to Jean who was staring at Mojo. She then looked at you.

Mojo: Now, Ms. Grey, do you or do you not have romantic feelings for Mr. L/N?

You waited for her answer as she slowly turned to look at Laura. She sat up a bit while Jean lowered her head.

Jean: Yes.

The crowd gasped while the Jury all shook their heads.

Mojo: Oh, really? Wow. Such a shame. To think the two of you would've been a couple if you had just told him sooner. Or, if he had told you how he had felt!