X-24 #1

X-Men: Tag, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel, Ice Man, Emma Frost, X-23
-

---------------

You yawned as you walked through the halls of the empty school. It was kinda weird how you never could get used to the fact that it was cleared out for the summer. You did wonder a bit about where some of the kids went, but you never could focus long enough to really think of an answer.

Regardless, you had full access to the fridge. Which was super nice.

Bobby: Watch out!

You stopped just in time to avoid being hit by a bike. You looked down the hall to see Bobby riding a bicycle down the hall.

Y/N: What the hell?

Hank: No one is here to stop him.

You turned around to find Hank walking down the hall like a normal person. He also looked tired.

Y/N: Why don't you try to stop him?

Hank: I wish to save myself from the headache.

That was....fair.

The two of you walked together towards the kitchen. Besides the two of you and Bobby, it didn't really seem like anyone else was awake.

Hank: Y/N, since I have you, could I ask you a question?

Y/N: Sure.

Hank: Where did everyone go?

You both stopped and you looked at him. So, it wasn't just you. He also found it weird that everyone seemingly....dissapered.

Emma: I had the same question for a while now.

You both found her leaving the lounge room. She looked a bit tired, but she seemed to be just as confused as the rest of you. You rubbed your chin for a moment before you shrugged.

Y/N: I guess we'll wait for the others to wake up. I doubt it's anything too big. For now, let's go eat some shit!

You marched forward while Hank and Emma stood there. They felt like they wanted to say something, but they couldn't quite find the right words they were looking for.

Meanwhile, back in your room, the figure that had been living under your bed for the past week or so finally began to crawl out into the open. She slowly stood up and held up a fist, a single metal claw popped out.

???: Mmm.

X-Men

You silently ate your cereal while Emma scrolled through her phone and Hank read the paper. Bobby was making himself an omelet while everyone else found themselves entering the dining hall one by one.