Runway Stars #1

X-Men: Tag, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Ice Man, Beast, Angel, X-23, White Queen

X-Force: Pyslocke, Rachel Grey
--------------
You were sitting in the kitchen with the others on a fine Tuesday morning. Everyone was still gone for the summer, so everything was still quiet. You honestly kinda hated it now.

It had been nearly a month since you ran into an alternate version of yourself and you hadn't had any excitement since.

Just training with your team everyday.

Plus, the older X-Men still weren't back from whatever it was they were doing. You honestly didn't even know what the hell they were up to.

You were just here with your team, plus the lovely additions of Rachel, Betsy, and Laura.

Emma: Y/N!

You jumped at your name suddenly being yelled and looked up to find Emma sitting there. She had a clipboard in her hand and wore what you could only describe as a sexy therapist outfit. You were currently laying down on a couch while she took notes.

Y/N: Huh? What?

Emma: Your mind just went seven different ways right now. I need you to focus.

Y/N: Sorry.

You sat up a bit.

Y/N: I'm still not entirely used to....all this.

You were referring to the mental therapy sessions you had to take with her.

Emma: Well, try to stop your mind from wondering. So far I've seen a Shark with legs, a penis with wings, and what you would do to me if you weren't in a relationship at least 6 times now.

You raised a brow.

Emma:....7 times now.

Y/N: Your clothes aren't exactly helping.

Emma sighed as she took off her glasses.

Emma: Look, Y/N, we have to get this done. Your mind is an absolute wreck. It has been ever since you killed Sinister.

You flinched at your misdeed. The whole reason why you allowed her into your mind was to try and find if you were one step away from killing again. You didn't want to become a murderer.

At least, but any worse than you are now.

Emma noticed the look on your face and slowly reached out and held your hand.

Emma: I'm here for you. But I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong.

You looked up at her.

Y/N: I think our time is up.

Emma looked over at the clock. She frowned and pulled away. Suddenly, you were back in your room with Laura reading. You were both on the bed but she sat with her back to the wall while you laid down.

Laura: So, how did the session go?

You sat up and shook your head.

Y/N: The same as always.

Laura: You imagined her naked and thought about a penis with wings?

Y/N: Yep.

X-Men
Season 2

You were in the mess hall enjoying some breakfast later in the day. Warren joined you and you were both just having small talk about life and what not.

Warren: So, where do you think everyone is?

You just shrugged.

Y/N: Probably off saving the world. Or maybe they were kidnapped and waiting for us to save them but we're here oblivious to the fact that they're in danger that only we can save them from while a much larger evil force is plotting in the background.