The Trial of Tag #2

Mojo Presents

In Association with
Mojo Pictures

A Mojo Studios
Production

Directed, Created, and Produced by
Mojo

X-Men

You groaned as you slowly began to wake up. You heard wood hit wood (hehe) as you came to. You looked around but only saw darkness. When you tried to move, you found your hands bound together by shackles.

Mojo: Order! Order in the court!

Suddenly, a light shined down on the area in front of you. Mojo sat there at a judge's bench, dressed like a judge with a gravel.

Mojo: Order, I say!

Y/N: What the hell?

Mojo: Spiral! Run the intro!

Spiral: As you command, my liege.

You raised a brow before a screen suddenly appeared before you. Music started to play as the screen showed you a video. It started with Mojo apprehending a criminal while he was dressed as a cop.

Narrator: As a police officer, he defended the streets.

The scene then changed to show Mojo talking to the criminal he had arrested in court. He stood up.

Narrator: As a lawer, he fought for his clients.

Mojo: Objection!

Y/N: The fuck?

The scene then showed Mojo dressed like a thug as he made a quick drug exchange on a street corner.

Narrator: As a drug dealer, he learned how to run the streets.

A car pulled up and a man stuck his head out the window.

Gangster: Northside, mother fucker!

The two gangs began to open fire at one another. You just watched with wide eyes.

The scene finally showed Mojo in the courthouse dressed as he was now.

Narrator: Now, he serves the people as...JUDGE MOJO!

The title card popped up before the screen vanished. You just looked around confused. What was even going on here?

Mojo: Now, ladies, gents, and aliens, let us begin with today's case.

He pulled out a file and read it aloud.

Mojo: Here today to answer for his many crimes against both human and mutant kind, we have the first X-Men himself. Tag!

A second light suddenly shined down on yoi which blinded you. You lifted your hands to block out the light as Mojo watched.

Y/N: What is this?

Mojo: This, Tag, is your trail.

Y/N: I didn't do anything.

Mojo: On the contrary, you bastard. Or, would you like to say that...to the universe?!