Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry what was that?" Mordecai chuckled and moved on to Molly. He was about to strike her with a stake, but I interrupted him.

"Your-you're a coward."

"I've had enough of you!" He walked to the table full of vervain, and grab a handful of the plant. This wasn't just some ordinary plant, it hurt vampires like hell, causing them massive pain.

Just as I thought he walked over, held my mouth open, and shoved all the plant in my mouth. Screaming and trying to free my self wasn't working. It was official I was going to die here, today.

Through my blurred vision I could see the door to the room burst open. A tall gaurd standing there. "Sir, we are under attack." The gaurd reported.

"What?! By who?" Mordecai spun around in shock and that's when my vision was completely gone.

"The girl, and her friends..."

Ally's P.O.V

Wow his house was more heavily guarded than I thought. We tried to devise a plan, but then Ben got impatient and ran to the front door, killing everyone in sight. So now we are here in the lobby fighting hundreds of gaurds. Literally after we got rid of some, reinforcement kept coming. I think it was time for me to use my forbidden talent.

I raised my hands lifting half of the bodies to the ceiling, with the flick of my wrist, their necks were snapped. All the bodies fell to the floor. Ben was staring at me worried. Why though? He has seen me do this before.

"What?" I asked him, he gulped.

"You're eyes... They're red, and vainy..." He answered. I shrugged and we both continued attacking the enemy.

Ice. That was the new ability I had developed. It has been a very long time since got new powers. I smiled to myself. It probably looked weird, but I was excited to try it out. Instead of the ground this time, I swayed my hands over the little pond in the lobby, and water came to my side.

"Get behind me!" I shouted so the others could hear me. The raced behind me shocked. With great concentration I closed my eyes and when I opened them, there were shrades of shattered ice.

That's when I formed my imaginary bow staff and Boom. I let all the shrap objects fly. It hit almost all of the vampires. Pinning them to the floor. Sadly ice doesn't kill vampires. So I switched to fire balls and started torching the place.

"Wow." Ben said speechless. I smiled proud.

"Okay, Caleb, Jessy and I are going to find the others. Are you two okay down here?" Scar asked me and Ben. I smiled reassuringly.

"Actually. How about you and I go get the others, and these three stay down here. I mean two rippers are better than one." Ben smiled like the dick he was.

Recently he has been avoiding me. I barely ever used to talk to him so why should I care. The fact that he didn't want to stay down here with me, saddened me. Scar seemed to be considering the offer.

"I am coming." Jessy and Caleb said at the same time. Ouch I feel loved.

"I'm going to save my girlfriend." Caleb said with attitude. Thank god, no reinforcements were coming at the moment, cause we would all be dead.

"Babe. Stay and help her. I'll be fine I promise." Scar said holing Jessy's hands, he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. Ben grunted in disgust.

"I love you." Jessy spoke.

"I love you too." Scar smiled. They were just too cute.

"Anyday children." Ben said bored.

The three started running up the stairs down the second floor. Leaving us to take care of any more vampires, that dared to show their faces. Thank god Cole, Samuel, and Dante, weren't here, we definitely would not have stood a chance.