🅔︎🅟︎🅘︎🅛︎🅞︎🅖︎🅤︎🅔︎

Two of them were a happy couple. They'll do normal couples things like hugging and stuff like that and after they get together like 6 months they begin to live together. But surprisingly Eunbi is the shy one and Hyewon is the clingy one when two of them spend time together. For example, Hyewon would ask Eunbi for daily kisses and opens up more often and would need a hug from Eunbi to heal herself and Eunbi couldn't reject her love right, although she always felt shy. But when they are with their friends it's totally opposite.

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Today is our first anniversary and I have a surprise for Hyewon. I woke up for our bed and noticed that Hyewon already got up to work. It's easier to prepare a surprise for her. So I call my friends asking them to help me with the cake and decorations.

Calling...

"Eunbi-yah why are you calling? It's so early~"the duck from the phone whined.

" Yah come to my house and help me with the decorations! I told you yesterday didn't I?" I questioned.

" Babe who's that?" it's Yuri from the phone.

" Eunbi Unnie!?" Yena told yuri it's me calling her.

" Since my joyul wanted to help. We'll be there at 10!" the duck chuckled.

" Thanks! " I thanked them and decided to message Chaeyeon too.

Saku-chan girlfriend
Me:You awake?
Chaeyeon:yeah why?
Me:Can you help me to get the cake I ordered for me and Hyewon anniversary?
Chaeyeon:No
Me:Why?
Chaeyeon:Saku-chan and I have a date today.
Me:Bye

Chaeyeon and Sakura is going on a date today so I decided to call Chaewon.

Calling

"Chaewon-ah"

"Yes? Eunbi Unnie!? " she asked.

"Yah can you help me to pick up the cake from the bakery?" I asked her feeling a bit nervous that she would reject it.

"Cake? The cake for Kang chan?" she asked.

"Yeah Our 1st anniversary cake." I explained to her.

"Okay sure remember to give me the delivery fee!" she hang off the phone.

Guess it's a good start. But I still need to have someone to take care the balloons. I call Hii-chan and she agreed and wanted to bring her girlfriend too and of course I agreed.

Ding dong

" Eunbi-yah open the door!! "

Ah the ducky and hamster is here. I rushed to the door and opened it for them. We started to decorate the house using some ribbons and food.

But I thought that something is missing so I called Yujin asking her can she make Hyewon a bit late to come home and she agreed.

Not long later the cake arrived and Hiichan also arrived to blo some balloons.

After sometime later the house looks great and we're just waiting Hyewon to come home.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I'm checking out so I can go home and....

Sh*t it's our 1st anniversary I totally forgot about it since I'm busy with the paper work.

Let me see I still got time to buy flowers...

I immediately jump to my car and out of nowhere Yujin was in my car.

"Unnie~!"

"Ahhhhh!! Yujin why are you here?" I was trying to catch my breath.