🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅔︎🅘︎🅖︎🅗︎🅣︎🅔︎🅔︎🅝︎

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Ouch my head hurts...

I woke up in a unfamiliar surrounding but a familiar scent. I found Eunbi hugging me as usual but smiled wider than usual but I just can't remember what happened yesterday.

"Morning love~" Eunbi woke up and smiled at me.

Ahh I confess to Eunbi yesterday when I'm drunk. I don't know she accepted or not but she's called me love just now~~

"Morning babe~" I kissed her cheek she smiled.

"Babe can I ask you something?" I asked her in a serious tone.

"Sure anything ~" she said.

"Can I hug you?" I looked down.

Silent

"Why do you need to ask permission Hyewon? You know you can hug me or even kiss me whenever you want you're my girlfriend."Eunbi said to me.

I hugged her tightly

I hugged her tightly. "This is our first hug and I'm yours now." I said to her while still hugging her.

She chuckled and loosen the hug.

"Close your eyes." Eunbi said to me.

I close my eyes and immediately felt a warm lip crash on my lips and she pulled away. It was a short kiss but I enjoyed it.

"This is our first kiss then." she smiled at me and hugged me.

I just nodded wanting to recall what just happened.

"Can you kiss me one more time?" I asked her.

"ㅎㅎㅎ Addicted to my kisses love?" she continued to kiss me.

And we ended up cuddling in the bed not wanting to leave the bed or each other.

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲~!
𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀~

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲~!𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀~

𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗲.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.