🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅢︎🅘︎🅧︎

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Since our class is already dismissed. I'm getting ready to finish our assignment for the day. I mean one til one million page is not that much right? I used to write 12 million pages of my name when I was little.

I walked out our classroom and started to walks towards the library. 'Did I just tease Eunbi my new friend? I mean I don't usually open up to strangers... Am I sick?' I thought to myself not realising I'm about to crash into the wall.

My forehead touched someone's hands. It was Eunbi's. 'hey be careful would you?' she worried. 'What are you so focus thinking about?' she asked while I'm still blushing in a mess. 'No... nothing.' I said.

Silent........

'Well do you want to come over the cafe near our school?' she asked while I'm just about to ask her that. 'Ahhh that cafe? I was about to ask you about that tooo.' I said while still amazed how she can read my mind.

'Let's go then~' she smiled widely towards me. 'O... okay' I said to her when I was amazed by her beauty.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'Thanks for the treat Hyewonie~' I said to her while sipping my americano bought my Hyewon. 'Ahh... Anytime Eun' she frustrated. 'I think that I'm too beautiful that make Hyewon frustrated a little huh' I thought to myself while smirking towards her. She instantly blushes again. Aigoo shy girl. It's better for me to control her. I smirked again.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Eunbi is smirking too many times after I bought her that americano. And I can't help but blushes too many times.

(What is going on inside their heads?? 🧐)

We arrived at the school library and it was quiet as hell. We walk slowly and trying to be quiet as possible but Eunbi and I are both teasing and laughing to each other. And at last we're being kick out of the library for being too loud and chaotic.

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'Great how am I supposed to finish the assignment that God Jihyo gave us?' I sighed while sipping my last drip of americano. 'Well you're going to copied mine anyways am I right or wrong?' Hyewon lifted her right eyebrow. 'What can I do then I'm bad at it.' I whined while looking at her.

'Well do you want to come to my house for a sleepover thing? We'll finish the assignment if we worked tonight and we'll finished it in the next morning.' she said while doing some calculations. I have no choice but to followed her decision. I mean I'll be dead if I don't do finished the assignment assign by God Jihyo. I also have another reason why I want to finish my assignment.

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙆𝘼𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙔𝙀𝙒𝙊𝙉.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.