As soon as she was out of sight Alphard spoke. "Of course I wanted you to join, I still want you to join. Amelia this is the right side, if you stick with Dumbledore he'll get you killed." Alphard spat back as he sipped his whisky.

Amelia had to make sure to continue the conversation and try to get information out of Alphard, for the sake of Dumbledore. "Well, It's not like I can join now."

"Or perhaps you can we need a spy. The last time our dark lord was brought down was because of spies. We still don't know who the spy was, my bets on that Pettigrew boy, was always running after James Potter." Alphard hacked slightly.

Amelia was leaning in listening intently knowing he was going to tell her more. She was insanely scared her heart was beating like crazy and she could practically feel the adrenaline rushing through her body. She looked over at her dad sort of telling him with her eyes that things were going slightly well.

Alphard leaned over grabbing Amelia's full glass of firewhisky and asked, "May I?"

She knew getting Alphard drunk wasn't the best idea, but then again it seemed to be the best way for him to spill secrets. "Go ahead," Amelia said as she watched him sip the firewhisky.

'I hope he chokes,' Amelia thought to herself, but quickly shook off the thought knowing he was gifted with Legilimecy as well.

With her fists clenched he continued, "Speaking of Potter aren't you friends with Harry... Harry Potter?"

Amelia knew it was best to lie in this situation, so she replied with a simple "Yes."

Once again Alphard sipped on the whisky glass, "Good, that way you can help us. We need someone on the inside, someone who can help us when we need them."

She tapped her foot against the sticky floor, not knowing how to respond. Amelia was regretting giving her drink to Alphard, but instead, she took his drunk self to her advantage.

"Even if I wanted to help it's not like you-know-who would let me join," Both were leaning in and whispering intently making sure not a soul heard their conversation.

Amelia wasn't sure what she would do if she accidentally agreed to become a death eater. Amelia hadn't noticed until now, that the windows were rattling due to strong winds and heavy rain. She shuddered placing both her hands under the table as they sat on her lap.

"You will gain the dark lord's trust, by giving him the information he needs," Alphard said smiling to himself. "And don't you worry about making a good impression, Macnair and I will put in a good word for you."

'Macnair,' Amelia thought to herself. 'Macnair? I've heard that name before,' she looked over at Alphard who seemed quite pleased with himself. Alphard was spilling secrets left and right and Amelia wasn't going to miss the opportunity.

"Mcnair is?" Amelia peered knowing she was on thin ice. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her mind was going wild.

"Another death eater like me, along with Rookwood. Though Rookwood was a double agent, grabbing information from agents in the ministry, got himself locked up in Azkaban for it," Alphard licked the whisky off his lips as he craved for more. "Ahh I miss that old bastard," Alphard looked up as though he was thinking about one of his oldest mates.

Professor McGonagall peered from her paper once again making eye contact with Amelia, to make sure everything was going smoothly. "How'd Rookwood get caught?" Amelia asked, trying to get more information out of Alphard.

Alphard looked down at the table slightly shaking his head, he looked slightly nervous. "Ahh.. It's not really my place to say," he finally said.

She nodded her head still thinking about Mcnair. The name sounded so familiar to her. She kept repeating the name in her head as Alphard and Amelia sat in silence.