Gio facepalmed and I let my mouth hang open; it was as though he was practising dreadful pick up lines.

'We are not dating, that's all you need to know.' I crossed my arms.

'Alessa.' Gio groaned, looking irritated with my indistinct answer. 'Have you done anything with him? I won't get mad, I just need to know'.

'I'm going to need more detail on what you want to know.' I fugitively responded.

'Don't drag me through this.' He leant forward and pinched the bridge of his nose.

'He's asking if the sex bomb has kissed you.' Sam didn't even bother to beat around the bush. Gio took his hand away from his face and rested it on his knee instead, he narrowed his eyes and creased his eyebrows, giving Sam a 'really' look.

'That's quite personal, don't you think?'

'No, answer.' I could tell that they were eager to know, and they wanted to know quickly since we were now pulling into the property. 'Either answer now, or we will carry this conversation on inside in front of everybody.'

I rubbed my forehead, glaring at the car floor as if it were my worst enemy. I felt the car come to a halt, I looked up to see that we had parked right outside. 'Yes, he has.' I answered hurriedly, at the same time that I threw myself out of the car. I grabbed the necklace, my phone and the food bags, running inside.

I wish I thought this plan through, I didn't know my way around, and I couldn't afford to get lost at a time like this. Especially since I knew that my two cousins would be following me into the house, and I needed to find everyone before they could reveal anything.

The kitchen was where I ran into, thankfully the same place everyone was. It must have looked worrying, me running into the place alone with no context. It probably seemed as though I was being chased, hence the reason I was pushed behind about 4 men who took their guns out.

'I wasn't being chased.' I calmed down the situation and stepped back, setting the heavy food bag on the table.

Sam came in after Gio did, spotting me immediately and rushing in my direction. 'Did he actually?' He shook my shoulders as he repeated the question.

'Who's he? What happened?' Jean- Sam's brother- asked.

Before either of them could explain, I gave them sharp looks and shook my head no. 'Nothing happened, we just got food.' I pointed to the bag.

'But... Oh, you got lasagne!' The topic went right over Lorenzo's head and he fished out the container, but as he pulled out the food, the receipt also fell out and landed on the floor.

Unsurprisingly, Romeo grew curious as his eyes immediately scanned to the bottom of the paper, where the price was written. 'Who paid for this food?' He held up the receipt, but so none of us could see the side with the printed words.

'Alessa did, she slammed the door in my face when I tried to give her money.' Sam complained.

'You paid for all this?'

'No, I seduced the manager and got everything for free.' I responded sarcastically, Gio and Sam exchanged impudent glances with one another, shrugging suggestively. 'Of course I paid, I can't steal from a restaurant.'

'It's just over a grand.' He stared at me with disbelief. 'What did you pay with?'

'My card.' My answer was short.

'Since when do you have a card, I thought you only carried cash on you.' Dante moved his head back, looking at me as if I disgusted him for some unknown reason. I took the dish that I ordered for myself and opened the lid to let some of the steam out.