𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸- 𝓒𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼

(A/n: I don't know how adoption works so this will be inaccurate!)

Masumi woke up with a lot of weight on his chest. Sitting up and rubbing his eyes, he saw 2 extra heads on his bed. He slowly got out of his bed, trying not to wake the kids up. Masumi went into his bathroom to get ready for the day. He took a shower, brushed his teeth and combed his hair. Then he rewrapped the bandage. He realized that it was hard to breathe in.

'Damn it hurts so much to breathe with this bruise forming. I'll just have to deal with it. Don't want the kids being worried.'

Masumi walked downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of them. Once he was done making breakfast, he put it on 3 plates. While he was putting the last plate on the table, the kids came downstairs.

"Good morning guys," Masumi called out.

"Good morning," the kids yawned.

"Go brush your teeth and then come back downstairs to eat breakfast."

The kids ran back upstairs. After they were done, they rushed back downstairs toward the dining room. They saw that Masumi was sitting down. The kids sat down around the table. They all thanked their food and started to eat.

When they were done eating, Masumi put them in some old clothes he had from when he was a kid. He'll buy them some clothes after they get officially adopted. They were all dressed and ready to go. They got into a car that Masumi had. You might be wondering how he was able to get this car. Well, he's had this car since he was 16. He likes this car but doesn't know if he wants to keep it forever or get a new one.

 He likes this car but doesn't know if he wants to keep it forever or get a new one

^the car he has. It had 3 rows.

"Wow, this is a nice car!" Kirishima exclaimed as Amajiki looked in awe.

"Ah it's not the best but it does the job," Masumi told them nonchalantly.

Masumi opened the back door to let the kids in.

"I don't have any car seats for you right now, but that is on the list of things I'll be getting for you."

Masumi buckled them in and got in the front seat. He drove them to a local adoption center. Masumi was glad that the kids trusted him. Maybe it was because he was an omega prime like them. Or it was because he was the first person to be nice to them. Either way, he's glad they trust him. He wants to keep that trust throughout their life.