𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮- 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓮

(Endeavor is 34

(Endeavor is 34. All Might is 38. Other ages will be revealed later.)

"Stop right there!"

'Fuck fuck fuck'

The vigilante known as Chain Monster ran away from the cops and pro heroes that were chasing him. Looking back, he could see pro heroes Endeavor and All Might chasing him. Normally the two heroes weren't working in the same area together, but there was a big trafficking ring that they found the location of and they needed to work together on this.

Chain Monster heard about the trafficking ring and decided to deal with it himself. He's dealt with other smaller trafficking rings, but not one of this size.

This trafficking ring has been going on for 10 years and they kept moving their location every time the heroes and police would get close to catching them. Finally, Chain Monster was able to locate them. He knew it would be a risk, but he wanted to help these people out. He wanted to get out before the heroes got there so he didn't get caught.

Being a vigilante so popular was hard because he had to make sure his identity was hidden. He wore a mask while doing vigilante things and made sure his hair, voice, and figure were hidden as well.

Chain Monster climbed through a vent that was on the roof. Once he was inside the vents, he made his way through the vents. Chain Monster heard voices coming from one of the openings. Crawling over to the opening, Chain Monster saw multiple men wearing black that were holding guns. There were also, what he believed to be, omegas in cages around the room.

'Damn, this is only a small room. I can only imagine how many more are in other rooms.'

Chain Monster kicked the vent down causing the men inside to look up and point their guns at the ceiling. Chain Monster dropped inside and the men didn't have a chance to fire their guns. Chains erupted from his arms to take away their guns in an instant. The men had to resort to hand-to-hand combat.

'Right. I forgot all of these men are quirkless asshats. I have to hurry up and do this before the heroes come.'

Some men came running towards Chain Monster at full speed. Chain Monster whipped his chains and hit them in the head with their own guns. The men he hit fell, holding their heads in pain. Chain Monster chained up the guys on the ground and threw them at the other men that were behind them. All of the men inside were on the ground.

'Wow. There were only 5 of them.'

Chain Monster grabbed the guns again and shot the 5 men in the head multiple times. Just to make sure they were dead, he stabbed them with his chains. After dropping the bodies on the ground, he turned off his quirk. He walked over to the cages and unlocked them.

"Hey. I know what you just saw isn't the best way to introduce myself but I'm here to get you guys out of here," Chain Monster told the caged omegas.