𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Name: Masumi Fukuyama

Height: 5'10'' or 177.80 cm

Age: 25

Quirks: Chains and Monster Creation

Type: Chains is an emitter quirk and Monster Creation is an emitter quirk

Blood Type- AB negative (did you know that AB negative is the rarest blood type with only 1% of humans having it?)

Chains: This quirk allows the user to create chains from their body. The chains can be anywhere in size, from short, small, and skinny to large, wide, and long. His chains can work how Hawks use his wings. The chains can be detached. They can also be used to sense people, pick things up, make them fly, and more. Chain Monster can make material from his chains as well. Like he did with Endeavor, they can be used for different scenarios. It took a lot of time for him to be able to accomplish it and he still has a lot to learn.

Drawbacks- Can cause drowsiness and muscle spasms.

Monster Creation: This quirk allows the user to be able to create monsters. They use a special notebook and draws on it to create any monster he wants. The user can also draw monsters that already exist. Chain Monster has upgraded his notebook to a special watch. The watch looks like a normal watch to everyone else, but with a fingerprint scan, he can pick any of his previously used monsters.

Drawbacks- Can cause energy drain and dizziness.

^his costume but instead of orange its purple and without the heels

^his costume but instead of orange its purple and without the heels. It's just a flat shoe instead. His mask has a voice changer on it so people won't hear his real voice.

 His mask has a voice changer on it so people won't hear his real voice

^Masumi Fukuyama

Masumi Fukuyama is an Omega Prime. Masumi loves to sing, cook, bake, draw, and make new technology. He spends a lot of his time in his office and his coffee shop. Masumi is the oldest out of 7 siblings. His favorite colors are black and purple. He's lived on his own since he was 18.