Chapter 17

──≍✤≍───∘∙❖∙∘───≍✤≍───

They look around the capital, buying foods that Acreya hasn't tasted, trying anything that catches their interest. There is no moment when these two won't burst into laughter. The two nobles tried the famous fish scooping with the use of paper scoopers. They ended up buying twenty scoopers, but alas, they still failed to catch one. On their last try, Ijekiel was about to catch a fish but ended up jumping on his face before returning to the basin. Acreya, on the other hand, burst into laughter with happiness that made her cry. Ijekiel pouted, but nevertheless, he was happy to see the Princess enjoying her time with him.

"Ah right! I need to buy something for Athy and Father. " She gasps, remembering she needed to bring them a gift. She had been so busy these past few days that it slipped her mind.

"Would it be fine for you to help me, Ijekel?" She asked, and the boy chuckled.

"Of course, Creya." He smiled and offered his forearm, which Acreya took with a flushed cheek.

The two went to each store, checking their products and if they would pass the Princess's standard. A blue ribbon caught Acreya's eyes as she picked a ribbon before attaching it to Ijekiel's hair.

"Pfft, it suits you." She chuckled. Ijekiel smiled before taking off the ribbon and clipping it to Acreya's hair.

"It looks more beautiful to you, Creya." He said this while staring right at her eyes, causing the latter's heart to skip a beat as she blushed.

Ohh look at that! It'd look good on Father."In a panic, she pointed to something her eyes would catch. Ijekiel choked before restraining his laugh at the things she just pointed out. It was a see-through dress. Acreya again blushed at how embarrassed she felt.

They brought robes for Claude since he always wears those kinds of clothes, a sword tassel for Felix and Klerus, sandals for Lilian and Elena, lastly a music box for Athanasia.

"Is there anything else that you would like to visit?" Ijekiel asked as he held most of the gifts. Acreya takes a look around before leading Ijekel to the bench she's spotted and instructing him to wait for her.The platinum-haired boy was about to say that he would accompany her, but Acreya was already out of his sight. Ijekiel sighed and plopped down on the bench.

A few more minutes later, Acreya showed up with Klerus behind her. Ijekiel politely greeted the knight. The same goes for Klerus.

"Klerus, take care of this. I'll go meet you at the carriage later. " Klerus respectively bow to Acreya and carry the boxes.